Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411274 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:37:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Love 3D ?? me too ...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Love 3D ?? me too ...  (Read 2733 times)
Saker
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:01:19 AM »

I'm surprised a bit  Shocked ... Everything I see around me in this forum is 2D Art  WTF , where is the heck is the 3D Art  Huh? ?
Am I the only one who loves doing model and painting sexy skins  Tired ?
Come on  Cry ... Show me what you have got Roll Eyes  ...

anyway .. i will post some "mini-feky" tutorials for those who want to do some 3d stuffs ... in fact Roll Eyes am not expert Tongue , so don't expect something big  Undecided ..

i think i should start right now  Roll Eyes ... so ..stand right here and press F5 forever   Evil
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 12:22:51 AM by Saker » Logged
kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:18 AM »

So Cool many Huh? smilies Roll Eyes goddamn Tired
Eclipse
Level 10

0xDEADC0DE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 12:37:01 AM »

Smiley love Kiss 3d  Wink  too  Grin

(this is a very lowpoly model i did months ago, nothing fancy but it's the only thing i have and i can show on this pc ^^ )

<Powergloved_Andy> I once fapped to Dora the Explorer
Saker
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 02:07:00 AM »

ok  .. here we go .. i decided to some (cave story) character ...
but first i have to tell you how am going to work and which programs am gonna use :-
My Workflow is simple " at least till now" :-
1- go get some references "ideas could be org. or rip."
2- model the base mesh ."
3- UVW Unwrap it .
4- Rig it .
5- animate it .

so simple .. right Huh?
am using 3d studio max for modeling,unwrapping and rigging , Photoshop for painting texture .
for poor people , u can get alternative programs tha' coud do the job "Aks me and i'll tell u  Cool"

First tutorials : "for the very fucking beginners" , am gonna do Balrog , for those who dosen't know him .. here (this cubic thingy) Embarrassed

i will start with this because it is so simple and primitive , it is good for doing a "fucking Beginners" tutorial , so .. let's start :-

1- References Embarrassed " this is a clean one that i can see balrog clearly  WTF"

2- Modeling :- "just Figures with some comments"

1\ open your modeling program "3Dsmax for me "

2\ Choose Box from the create panel "at the right", and draw one .

3\ edit the parameters "from modifier panel" like in the pic. "notice what will happen to the box when you change the values"

4\right click on the box , then convert to > convert to editable poly .

5\ now you can edit more on this box to make it looks more like barlog . first , we r going to make the edges smoothers by selecting these edges(first press 2 to switch to edge mode then hold Ctrl and select them manually or just select one of them and then press "ring" button ) after selecting them press "chamfer" (not chamfer itself but the button tha' has window icon " and edit the values like this :-

6\ well... am so tiered of talking and snaping screenshots  so i'v recorded the rest of the process "video" and i'm uploading it now , here is the result of this stage :-

see ya soon
Saker
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 02:17:33 AM »

So Cool many Huh? smilies Roll Eyes goddamn Tired
Cave Story  Smiley  Gentleman
Smiley love Kiss 3d  Wink  too  Grin

(this is a very lowpoly model i did months ago, nothing fancy but it's the only thing i have and i can show on this pc ^^ )
really cool boy Cool ... maybe we can make a topic like "show us some of your 3d artwork" ... will be really great

I've been meaning to get around to doing some 3d stuff (in the same way I've been meaning to get around to regular drawing, making games and finishing songs  Cool)
good .. so .. are u going to show us some of yours ?  Huh?
Eclipse
Level 10

0xDEADC0DE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 02:40:13 AM »

oh nice Smiley
maybe you can even cut out some verts to use less polygons like that sort of stuff

making a show us some of your 3d artwork thread is a great idea, see ya there  Grin

edit: thread up and running
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 03:06:40 AM by Eclipse » Logged

<Powergloved_Andy> I once fapped to Dora the Explorer
Saker
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 03:22:40 AM »

oh nice Smiley
maybe you can even cut out some verts to use less polygons like that sort of stuff

making a show us some of your 3d artwork thread is a great idea, see ya there  Grin

edit: thread up and running
of course i will .. i call it cleaning the geometry , just keeping the mesh quad polyed ... i was going to talk about this in the next stage "preparing mesh for unwraping"
by the way ^^ ... thank you for making the showus thread  Beer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic