Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:18:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsInto the Pit + Introducing maslef...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Into the Pit + Introducing maslef...  (Read 4132 times)
Deathsgreatestfear
Level 0

Metal indeed...

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2008, 12:17:48 PM »

Well, I was hoping to have something more concrete to show by now, but I've been lurking for long enough I suppose, so here's some info on me and what I'm working on!

Into the Pit:

What it is: A bullet hell exploration platformer / vertical shooter (really).
Which means: Dive into a 5 mile wide spiked pit in the ground in an attempt to find the source and destroy all crazy demons from under the soil!
And it's got/gonna have: A real death/black metal soundtrack (for real!) recorded by me.

Me:

What it is: A hu-man from Las Vegas who spends all day writing music and programming games, and trying to fix his shitty artdrawing abilities
Which means: I should probably fit in here well enough! If you need music for your game in ANY style, feel free to PM me, and we can work something out (if it's a free project, I'll work for nothing, but if it's commercial then negotiations must ensue).
And it's got: A band called Death's Greatest Fear that plays industrial death metal, finishing up a demo right now, and will show you all the fury when it's done.

As I said, I've been lurking around here for quite some time, and this honestly seems like one of the most mature, helpful, and overall friendly communities involving gaming I've ever seen. So, here I am, in a participatory type manner, and I hope to have tons of fun with all you fellow hu-mans!

YEAH!

FOCUS ON-OPTIMIZE-REARRANGE-REORGANIZE-DEFINE NEW BORDERLINES-SEE HOW BRIGHT-BRIGHT YOU CAN SHINE
Saker
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 12:24:36 PM »

@.@ you should read the rules
- In general, do not start a thread here unless you've been given permission to do so by a moderator.

and you can introduce your self here http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=45.0^^ :
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 12:28:24 PM by Saker » Logged
Deathsgreatestfear
Level 0

Metal indeed...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »

Oooooo.... Right... Apologies to all!

FOCUS ON-OPTIMIZE-REARRANGE-REORGANIZE-DEFINE NEW BORDERLINES-SEE HOW BRIGHT-BRIGHT YOU CAN SHINE
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 06:09:26 PM »

So, you're offering your talent to people or just talking about your own future projects? Musician, eh? Maybe you could post in the collaboration thread and show us a bit what you can do. If it's just about music, this thread should be in the Music section. Wink
Later!

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 06:46:42 PM »

Wait, there's a Music section?

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
muku
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 06:56:48 PM »

Wait, there's a Music section?

I wondered the same.
Annabelle Kennedy
Awesomesauce
Level 8

♥Android Love♥

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 08:44:40 PM »

n.. no there isnt....??
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 01:23:53 AM »

Art and design includes music, I suppose.

Anyway, this game sounds cool! If you need playtesters, I'd be happy to help out. Ever since the trailer for Brutal Legend came out I've been wishing games could be more METAL. Funny, I actually hate metal music, but I think its themes and artwork could work great in games.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic