Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 27, 2024, 05:38:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessMobile HTML5 Game 'Turtle Soup' Looking for Sponsors
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mobile HTML5 Game 'Turtle Soup' Looking for Sponsors  (Read 573 times)
Terrified Virus
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2012, 08:50:20 AM »

CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this community, so please tell me if I am breaking any rules  Grin

I am finishing up my mobile HTML5 game, Turtle Soup. To play it, click here. I am currently looking for publishers to sponsor my game. This game is a Mobile Web game, meaning it runs on multiple devices such as all iOS devices, Android, Windows Phone, Mac, PC, and even Facebook canvas. The game also handles orientation changes, so it handles tilt, and scales based on the device used.

Turtle Soup is a game where your goal is to capture enough turtles to make an excellent soup out of them. To catch turtles, you must tap (or click) on them, but there is a chance you will not catch them! Also, tapping on blue turtles will damage you, as they are infected. There is a total of 10 fun-filled levels, with a new turtle introduced every couple of levels. Bubbles are frequently created, and popping them will give you a 50% chance of an extra life.

I have contacted a few publishers, but am looking for new ones to help grow both their business and mine.

Terrified Virus

You can contact me at [email protected]
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 03:28:43 PM by Terrified Virus » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic