Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 10:34:28 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingRich with Rats! (links fixed)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rich with Rats! (links fixed)  (Read 2106 times)
Pocketninja
Level 0

Pocketninja - Kurt Waldowski

View Profile WWW
« on: September 10, 2008, 04:17:38 PM »

Made for the Iwannaplay competition

Play now or Download

There are two ways to play Rich with Rats. The first is through instant play. The other option is to download it. This is preferred as you will be able to access it again off line.

This is the link to play though instant play:http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/50660
This is the link to download the game: http://www.yoyogames.com/games/launch/50660

Main information
Tittle: Rich with Rats
Download Size: 9.7mb
Resolution: No change
Screen Size: Windowed
Game Maker version:  GM7 Registered
Game Version: v4.0
GM functions used:
particles
surfaces (in the "Rat dig" mini game)

Game information

Rich with Rats is a simple, comical game in which you play as farmer john, a poor farmer. Farmer John had always dreamed of being rich. But, his only hobby was collecting rats. With a hobby like that how could you get rich? One morning farmer John was walking into town and he stumbled across a sign that read,"Orange County's First Ever Flying Rat Competition, Thousands can be won!" The games in the tournament would test your reflexes, your memory, and your speed; and of course it would involve your Rats! He thought to him self....this my friend.....this competition is my chance to get rich.....RICH WITH RATS!
In the tournament your goal is to launch a rat to safety and earn big bucks! It may seem very simple but it's harder that you think...and watch out for those birds! But thats not the only way to earn cash. In fact there are 6 other ways. Rich with Rats consists of six other mini games in which you can set online high scores and earn big bucks! These six games consist of:

Card Match
Rat Catch
Slots
Rat fall
Rat dig
Rasketball

Throughout the competition for outstanding (or not so outstanding) performances you will be awarded with trophies!

Screen Shots

Final Remarks

I hope you enjoy Rich with Rats! Please submit your high scores online. If you want to view them at any time you can view them at www.richwithrats.tk When submitting your high score it may take a little time to respond please be patient. Also, when playing Rat Dig, it takes some time to draw the surface.

PLEASE POST COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS! THANKS!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 05:20:00 PM by Pocketninja » Logged

Dragonmaw
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 04:23:22 PM »

Your links are broken.
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 04:46:18 PM »

I'm gonna give you a few days to properly introduce yourself, if not this thread is going to be removed. How? If you are really interested in the community, you'll know what to do.

Pocketninja
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 05:00:24 PM »

Sorry about that the links are fixed

and yes I am interested in this community I looked through and it seems very active and full of kind people!

Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 03:08:45 AM »

Excellent  Grin  Beer!

medieval
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 04:13:11 AM »

And up to now his only post outside this thread was in the introductions.

But he does do parkour.
Pocketninja
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 12:05:20 PM »

=D i love parkour! I was on vacation couldn't view/post much

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic