Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411509 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 11:31:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Looking for graphics/part time coder
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for graphics/part time coder  (Read 2208 times)
Rory
Level 4

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2008, 03:27:21 PM »

HI, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, first topic, but I am looking for a graphics artist and maybe someone to help me with coding an RPG using a battle mechanic I devised.
It's called the Fatigue Battle System, and basically instead of health, you have fatigue, except wielding heavier weapons and wearing heavier armour fatigues yourself as well as blocking enemy attacks.
I've made a small program demonstrating it and attached it.
Let me know what you think Smiley!
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 04:02:31 PM »

Hi!

This isn't the right place for this, I'm afraid. Though honestly, perhaps it should be: there's a Collaboration thread on the Art and Design forum where you might have more luck.

Actually, I think it makes a lot of sense to have a forum for collaborations, people looking for projects to work on or people looking for programmers/artists/musicians or whatever... and the projects forum is probably as good a place as any for it.

Valter
Level 10

kekekekeke

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 04:19:46 PM »

The primary problem is that the projects forum is specifically for TIGForums projects. Things that the entire community can contribute to or work on. This kind of thread is asking for a single person to help with a private project.

As Terry said, there is a fine and dandy collaboration thread over in the art/design forum. Try there!
Rory
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 05:03:16 PM »

Thanks all.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic