Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 06:22:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessInside country benefits of the fact you make a game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Inside country benefits of the fact you make a game  (Read 631 times)
slingthor
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2012, 09:14:14 AM »

Greetings fellow TIG sourcers

I was wondering, I'm applying for a "multi purpose grant" for my game Lumenox: Aaru's Awakening, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93118870
Can take a look at the game over there if ya want, but that's not my main point.

In the grant I have to state which benefits residents within the country benefit from the fact that I'm making this game.
An example could be representing the country, and find a value in currency and put a price tag on it.
One would be reducing teenage pregnancy because of the fact that residents are playing the game but not having sex. JK tho, but you get the idea!

I was wondering if you fellow TIGsourcers had any ideas of national benefits from making the game?

Things like taxes and more jobs for the nation can't be counted, it's already within the calculation.

Hoping to find some sexy ideas with you guys!

- Slingthor
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic