Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 07:59:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsWave Trip (was: Ocunaut) auto runner / editable music game for iOS
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Wave Trip (was: Ocunaut) auto runner / editable music game for iOS  (Read 8047 times)
jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2012, 06:51:39 AM »

well, just have some more fixes to the level sharing interface to go, and I think we are going to submit to the store on thursday. Will probably just send that build out to journalists, and then release at some point in jan. If you want to get the mac version, get it while you can, I am probably going to expire all these links too.

I am going to say this is the penultimate post on what has been a kinda sad thread.

the next dev log should have pc builds on it, but will require two players, so I don't know if that is better or worse.

Impossible Realms
Level 2

Lurks in Pre-Alpha

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2012, 09:48:41 AM »

Well, the game looks nice, but I wish there was a Windows build. Guess I'll have to see if I can find a Macintosh emulator somewhere that will work. Hope your game does well, as it looks really unique and fun!
jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2012, 03:13:34 AM »

ah thanks! yeah, it is totally the mac thing that is making this dev log the most boring thing in the world.

No worries, we are moving to unity for our next game, so everyone should be able to play that one.

jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 08:08:10 AM »

I just did some final tweaks to this, we already have sent it to some journalists. Probably coming out in late jan. So two more posts, one when we finish making the trailer for it, and another one on launch.

yay.

jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2013, 04:13:13 AM »

Ok! Release date of the 22nd, it is in journalists hands, going to pull all the links to the preview builds.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic