Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 01:23:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsprobability 0 + friends
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: probability 0 + friends  (Read 8137 times)
mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 04:09:50 AM »

I've completed my journey,
But what have I learned?
What's the point of a pilgrimage,
When nothing's been earned?

But once I've gone back,
And everything's right,
Then what's left to do,
But wallow in night?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:51:28 PM by mokesmoe » Logged
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 01:48:47 PM »

Way to go.

"I might be able to change the buttons, but I'm too lazy to look up how..." Facepalm

BlueSweatshirt
Level 10

the void

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2012, 02:05:43 PM »

His outlook kind of annoyed me, and I wish he spent more time focusing on actually playing up the positive aspects(or rather, giving a balanced evaluation) instead of going on with his rambling apologetics of why the game should be given a chance in the face of an assumed pretense he keeps riding on(one of devaluing the game by its fidelity based on high-profile games' polish standards), because in doing that he totally did nothing but spread that pretense by putting it in peoples' minds even more heavily by mentioning it every fucking MINUTE.

I digress though. Sad

THIS GAME IS GOOD EVERYONE,
IT'S REALLY GOOD. <3

droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 08:52:33 AM »

:3

I wish someone who's actually good at Probability 0 would make a video of it D: That hasn't happened yet.
Ortoslon would, but somewhere along the line, flash and his computer don't get along. (I can't figure out why ._.)
I'll probably make a few videos at some point, once I get ahold of a computer that can record its own sound >_>

I wish Starseed Pilgrim would get a lil bit of attention too O:
I'm planning on making a site for it and doing a little post-release sub-release at starseedpilgrim.com but I haven't really made the site yet, so... it'll not be anytime real soon.

Also this is on the front page <3 thanks inane

changelog
- altered the first post
- fixed a tiny bug in p0 and didn't email it to the people who already bought it because it's really minor and i did't want to break save files >_> will send out an update at some point because i learned that i don't think it would break save files, but it won't happen before i've fixed some other minor niggles or added more levels to fishbane, or something.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic