Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411807 Posts in 69416 Topics- by 58462 Members - Latest Member: Moko1910

May 29, 2024, 01:52:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioDust An Elysian Tail Soundtrack on Bandcamp!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dust An Elysian Tail Soundtrack on Bandcamp!  (Read 696 times)
hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« on: September 29, 2012, 10:08:10 AM »

http://hyperduck.bandcamp.com/album/dust-an-elysian-tail-original-soundtrack

Thought I would slap it in here since it's relevant. I put it in announcements but it's touch and go in there with how many audio folk bleed into those threads. So it's finally done, after nearly killing myself getting this mastered and prettied up, I can rest for a while.

37 tracks, 107 minutes, and that's after we slimmed it down a bit (some tracks were just plain old ambience without any real musical texture to them, we weren't sure that many people would want to hear that so often). Alex Brandon (unreal tournament, deus ex, jazz jackrabbit) wrote some amazing themes for the Dust OST, and we wrote the majority of it amongst those. I'm probably a bit biased, and I'm not trying to be bigheaded, but it's a good wee listen! Hopefully you guys will consider supporting us and spread it around if you like it!

Any support we can get, we're grateful for, really, you've no idea. We don't get much coverage by our own hand, so we've gotta just spread the word were we can, hopefully it gets plenty of lovin'..

So it's at a reduced price of £3.50 for pre-order until Monday, when it'll settle at a price of £5.00. For 37 tracks (107 minutes) hopefully you'll feel this is a pretty good deal, especially when it is not just quantity, but quality as we slaved over this soundtrack for nearly 4 years, and had it mastered by Matt Powell, who mastered the FEZ OST, and is wonderfully skilled and bringing out the best in our music.

Anyway, bla bla done, check it out for yourself!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic