Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411196 Posts in 69314 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: feakk

March 18, 2024, 07:20:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsSportsScreaming Snakeball [FINISHED] (now for Linux too)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Screaming Snakeball [FINISHED] (now for Linux too)  (Read 21265 times)
Fromage de Soja
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 11:58:01 PM »

Could you tell me if that fixes the problem?

It works! Nice job!
goshki
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 05:00:01 AM »

I've managed to push one player into the goal and he disappeared... Shocked

NiallM
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 07:03:06 AM »

I eventually got what you wanted me to do! At last!
So I tried the debug mode but couldn't find any debug log file :/ (maybe I did this wrong)
BUT : with ScreamingSnakeball-sdl2.0.exe -d GLImmediateDrawer, it worked just fine! The game seems really fun! Now I just have to find another player and a supporting crowd! Thank you!
Cool Smiley The log file should have appeared in your home directory (e.g. C:\Users\<user name>), but if not don't worry. Though I am curious about what it was that caused the not-drawing thing Undecided

I've managed to push one player into the goal and he disappeared... Shocked
The front corners of the goals can be a little glitchy at times. I thought I'd fixed that though Angry

Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2012, 08:50:42 AM »

I like games with unusual control systems. I wasn't able to test with two microphones but the other modes were certainly fun. It reminded me somewhat of Haxball, which isn't a bad thing. Excellent game and compo entry. Good stuff Hand Thumbs Up Left

arcsin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2012, 03:46:01 PM »

whoa! what a surprise! very well done.
I really like the UI and graphics and also the sound effects (the whispers of whispering Snakeball are really cool).
This is one of my favorites, however there are still a lot of games in this compo that I Like (the first version of our game is not among them Smiley).
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 03:55:31 PM by arcsin » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic