Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69379 Topics- by 58435 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 30, 2024, 05:48:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkI need a Composer and Pixel Art for the game Run Fast
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I need a Composer and Pixel Art for the game Run Fast  (Read 886 times)
William Hatake
TIGBaby

Hatake

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2012, 11:34:10 AM »

Run Fast

Hello, my name is William, I am 18 years old, I'm developing a 2D Platform game for Mobiles, Desktop and Web.
Basically, I'm in need of a Composer and a Pixel art (to give me an assistance), who could be making music for my game.

Here is a demo you can play it if you are interested.
Demo: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/87317655/Run%20Fast/index.html (A version of this link that I turned it into html5 so everyone could play without having to install or download anything).
Anyway, if you have any questions!
Email: [email protected]

Note: The sound effects used in the Demo, MT will be changed as new sounds are created.
Commands:
Keys: ADS (to move), W (read the card if you are on top of the plate).
Mouse: Left Button (skip 1x, 2x if you click a row it's a double jump).
Aamp
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 08:35:05 AM »

Hey, welcome  Grin the screen shots look pretty good.  Are you looking for a classic games sound or something more contemporary?  Just wondering also, does the person qualifying for this have to be a composer / pixel artist, one or both?  Best of luck!

-Trev

Glyph
Level 10

Relax! It's all a dream! It HAS to be!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 08:52:55 AM »

Nice Yoshi's Island backgrounds, Maple Story body template, Sonic Battle sound effects, Kirby Canvas Curse tiles, and Final Fantasy I music Tongue
Make sure you accredit the sources/rippers, even if it's only placeholder.

As for the game itself, why not just the arrow keys to move, A to jump, and S to run? The controls seem a little unintuitive right now.

Anyway, make sure you denote that your stuff is placeholder. Best of luck finding some people to help out...

caffeine
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 08:07:51 AM »

I have to agree with glyph. Or either z for jump and x for run. or space for jump and w/up for jump.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic