Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69379 Topics- by 58435 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 30, 2024, 05:56:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking to start a team. Im a programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking to start a team. Im a programmer  (Read 705 times)
Thesoundofgrafix
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2012, 08:41:49 AM »

I am a programmer who has been programming since 2006. I have recently started to gain a deeper meaning of coding, although I am no expert. I am only using game maker 8 but I spend about 2 hours a day scripting at a minimum, and I don't even have a project yet!
Recently I had decided to join a group effort. It just made sense. But then I realized that if I want to join into a group, I want that group to be hardcore into what they're doing. I know I am, and I'm ready to do anything that anybody wants me to do. I currently have the time and the resources to hopefully get a good product out there.

Group requirements:
If you aren't ready to make this a BIG project, and devote a lot of time into it, I don't need you. Also, I'd like any coders to program in GML.

Goal:
Please note that I am ready to do anything anyone wants to do. I could go in any direction. Zelda, mario, cavestory. I just want to release something that means something. I feel this will become my whole life before I'm through.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 04:11:09 PM by Thesoundofgrafix » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic