Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:48:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMusic by Esselfortium: Versatile Composer and Atmosphere Designer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Music by Esselfortium: Versatile Composer and Atmosphere Designer  (Read 1001 times)
esselfortium
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2012, 04:36:21 PM »

Greetings Smiley

I've been writing and producing music for over a decade, and I'm eager to get involved with composing for your games.

I love using music to complement and enhance a mood, and pride myself on the quality and versatility of my compositions. I can shape my style to fit examples you have in mind, and love to branch out into new stylistic territory. My work spans scene-setting ambient soundscapes, bouncy classic game music, dramatic themes, synthwave, and beyond, with a primary focus on emotive melody and great sounds.

I have some demo reels online at my website.

I've done soundtrack work for the sidescrolling strategy game The Incredible Baron (soundtrack link), as well as the unofficial Doom II expansions Back to Saturn X E1 and E2, and have released two albums of electronic music. I'm comfortable with audio and MIDI formats alike, and can achieve high-quality results with both.

My rates are flexible based on your needs and your budget.

If you'd like me to contribute music to your project, whether you need custom compositions or are interested in using album tracks, please contact me either via email or this thread so we can get something figured out!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 11:23:59 AM by esselfortium » Logged

Need a striking original soundtrack? I'm a composer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic