Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411431 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 03:06:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsSportsSiberian Combat [FINISHED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Siberian Combat [FINISHED]  (Read 5505 times)
Murilo
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2012, 11:25:01 PM »

Hi folks! Here's my entry for the compo. Unfortunately I've only spent a couple of days on it and I'm finally finished!

Here's the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?32c5rgvm09m1unj

Good luck to all! I need to sleep!

Murilo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 01:27:26 PM »

Here's a link to a youtube gameplay video.

Pierrec
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 03:10:43 PM »

Wow.
I love the graphics/animations. It looks...i don't know...not videogamish, more like an animation film, which is pretty awesome.
The fighting system is fun too, I especially like the fact that there is only one hit button, nice touch. The only problem is that it seems pretty random. It's hard to guess the ennemy's moves...so...sometimes I got an epic win with only two kicks, sometime I have a hard time and eventually lose, not much rewarding.

I would like to play this game, with the same animations and a slightly better combat system. Something more strategic maybe, I don't know.

Anyway, this is great overall!

Murilo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 05:36:49 PM »

Hey thanks a bunch, man Smiley Makes me wanna improve it much more! I really put a lot effort in it as humanly as possible in a short time, which is the biggest problem I had since I started the game so close to the deadline Sad

Yeah, it neeeds a lot a tweaking and balancing. but you bet I'll be releasing a better version soon!

...  I would like to play this game, with the same animations and a slightly better combat system. Something more strategic maybe, I don't know. ...
As a matter of fact, I do have a plan for a better strategic combat. It's just that I'm still working on it and it can't be partially stuffed in the game. You'll most likely see it in full action in a bigger game I have plans for. This one is just a little tip of what's to come!  Durr...?

Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 09:01:48 AM »

Nice solid entry. It's got most of the elements needed for a fighting game. It could have maybe done with a few more moves or perhaps individual special moves. I hope you expand on it as you've got a solid foundation. Good stuff Hand Thumbs Up Left

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic