Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411475 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 01:53:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsNeonXSZ- New Demo + Let's Play videos
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: NeonXSZ- New Demo + Let's Play videos  (Read 11584 times)
Intravenous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2013, 03:44:36 AM »

Yesterday NeonXSZ released on Desura as part of their Alpha Funding initiative and things have gone crazy since then.

I don't have time to rework the original post here right now but I wanted to let you guys know about this huge step forward for the game. The response from players has been overwhelming so far. As I write this we have an average score, from those who have played it on Desura, of 9.4/10. WTF!

I will take some time as soon as I can find it to update the original post here but for now, take a look here at all the latest screenshots and a brand new launch trailer.

http://www.NeonXSZ.com

If you like it enough to support us and buy it, thank you. Do us a second favor though: use the buy buttons on our website that link you through to Desura. We get a referral bonus if you do that and more money goes into the developers pockets to help fund further development rather than disappearing into Desura's coffers.

Games Inquirer
Level 4

I love video games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2013, 04:11:28 AM »

Sweet, keep it up.

Check out my amateur blog in Greek or English.
Intravenous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2013, 08:24:33 AM »

Thanks  Beer!
NinthPower
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2013, 08:19:50 AM »

Looks great guys! Keep up the good work!

Intravenous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2013, 12:14:54 PM »

Although it feels like someone sat on my head, after an 80 hour crazy week preparing for the launch of the game, I couldn't rest properly until I updated the original post here on TIG.

I'm sorry it took so long but I ran out of time with everything going on and the weekend was madness for me.

We had a fantastic launch. Not so much in sales numbers but more so in the response from everyone who has played the game.

Anyway, the original post is now totally redone with a new and fully updated description of the game along with all the latest screenshots and the brand new launch trailer. Thanks for your interest in the game. We just want to make happy gamers.  
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:31:11 PM by Intravenous » Logged
Intravenous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2013, 03:30:16 AM »

The latest update (WIP) is all about adding environmental movement and details to add atmosphere and give the game a better feeling of being busy and alive.

A screenshot can't possibly show this so we made a 'video screenshot'. It's one minute long but it's highly recommended that you change the resolution to 1080p, if you can, to see all the little details that have been added.

YouTube link:

A Demo for the game is also now available for PC/Mac/Linux HERE
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:37:07 AM by Intravenous » Logged
Intravenous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2013, 05:54:05 AM »

The previously mentioned updates went live to all players a couple of weeks ago and we are almost ready to drop Juice Update Part II which gives an overhaul to all the weapon particle effects along with muzzle flash, new impact effects, vapor trails streaming off wings and sharp edges, etc.

We posted a news article today breaking down the latest additions in more detail along with new screenshots and links to a live stream by the awesome YouTuber SirLameGame. He's bursting with personality so it's definitely worth checking out after viewing the screenshots.

Click to view the article.
Intravenous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2013, 07:49:52 AM »

Brand new video to go along with another new update for the game Smiley

Click the image to view the video.

Latest update news, screenshots and other vids can be seen HERE
Intravenous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2013, 05:47:31 AM »

I recently reached out to the Let's Play community and got a terrific response. Over a dozen First-Look, Let's Play, and even live stream videos have been posted already.

I've now added many of them to NeonXSZ' YouTube Channel

Brand New Demo Available for PC/Mac/Linux
Free demos of the latest build are available on Desura and you don't need an account there to download.
Download the demo here
To avoid needing an account, click the FREE button on the page linked above and choose 'Download Direct'. This will give you access to the game in a Zip file that you simply extract and then play.

Also, Hantoki Gaming made this fantastic 'Brief Introduction' video for the game. He explains how the various systems work in a cleanly edited video. Thanks Hantoki.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:56:53 AM by Intravenous » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic