Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411492 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 05:14:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs(OUYA) [UNITY] Super Space Bucks
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: (OUYA) [UNITY] Super Space Bucks  (Read 7153 times)
Niebule
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2013, 05:24:55 AM »

Hi all!
Thought I should at least pop in to say that SSB is NOT dead, even though it might seem that way!

We are working hard, and we actually reached a really well played Alpha for the game with our own engine.

But because we want to be able to release to as many platforms as possible after the release for the OUYA, we decided to switch to "Unity 3D" to easily compile the game for different platforms!

This has taken up quite some time from evolving the game forward. Since we are now just implementing things we all ready had in our previous self-built engine, we do not have much new to show at the moment.

I might how ever record a video from the old engine to show you guys how far we had come before we decided to switch to Unity.

Cheers! Toast Right // Niebule
Seiseki
Level 5

Starmancer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2014, 03:42:47 PM »

Hi all!
Thought I should at least pop in to say that SSB is NOT dead, even though it might seem that way!

Not dead, just on ice for now.. Roll Eyes

We've actually worked on and finished a mobile spinoff game called Super Squid Squisher during these past few months, just to get into mobile development.

It's out on Google Play!

-------------

We're not at all sure what do to with Super Space Bucks.  Shrug
So we're just doing a few small mobile titles while we figure it out..

Seiseki
Level 5

Starmancer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2014, 08:08:58 AM »

Just released a pretty sizeable update to Super Squid Squisher.
It rebalances the games difficulty as well as adding new game modes, squids and powerups.

Includes dreaded Nightmare mode, it's really quite insane but somehow tyler can play it for five minutes and that's just insane to me..

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic