Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 04:13:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)[PixelArt-Design] The Usious
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PixelArt-Design] The Usious  (Read 1315 times)
Cellusious
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2012, 11:38:35 AM »

Ok, when it comes to coding, i get trown off really fast and demotivated.
Art and design is something i actually enjoy doing, as proven i have done and finished alot of core art and design projects which had no code involved. I think i'm going to write me off the whole "indie dev", and try to do what some people enjoy. Art.
-

And As some of you know, i'm really interested in world design and visualizing other forms of life than we see everyday, trying to keep myself innovative and persistent style wise. Therefore i'm going to do that which i'm most interested and experienced with. Combining my creative and direct sides together.

I'm making a -book- about the fictional universe Usious.

If anyone wants to give me a 1up and have a chance to get mentioned and/or visualized in the project, feel free to Rt my tweet, https://twitter.com/Cellusious/status/279667872668737536

The image below is the cover.

-C

ClayB
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 11:48:20 PM »

looks really neat! Sad to hear you're writing off deving, I think your concepts deserve a game eventually. Regardless, I'll follow this cause I like what you're doing.
louisdeb
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 03:27:13 AM »

Sounds exciting, looking forward to it.
Cellusious
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 03:11:45 PM »

Page 1, The cover, the start.

will post this one and the next here, then bring them to the web page which is currently being engineered.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic