Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411413 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 02:34:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMalaika Princess - The Game (2D RPG action Endless Runner )
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16
Print
Author Topic: Malaika Princess - The Game (2D RPG action Endless Runner )  (Read 72540 times)
airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2015, 02:22:17 PM »

Okay !!(is those keyboard from future where you tap on a board in fact , kind of a digital keyboard ? lol )

i'll keep posting my progression here
I'll make a thread in playtest as you suggested
Now i'm trying a total new update with graphics updated and some more thing !

Thanks again

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2015, 01:25:41 AM »

Hey
I did the playtest thread
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=46418.msg1112467#new

Now lets see how it goes

The game have an updated graphics build

Video gameplay here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38VsGJy1bHs&feature=youtu.be

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2015, 11:05:14 AM »

New video !

Now i'm doing animation and video game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Qm4jY2_5Y&feature=youtu.be

Nothing really new but some new attacks , not a great framerate (sometimes it became better , i still dont know , maybe it's fraps)
And some new art sprites in there

The visuals of the kadara village is building slowly

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2015, 11:20:02 AM »

Nothing much new if not the screen results for malaika princess

And the best news of the day (it's off topic , sorry ) , the greenlighting of my first big game star and light 1.0 !
I just , i can't believe it , it's not real...

Anyway thanks to the people who supported it , like really cause i was about to remove star and light and delete everyhting OMG LOL

So now , i will always believe on my works , even if people bash it or ignore it

Today herman won +100 on trust

thanks to you guys.
edit  thanks to him also xd
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/440649144764811024/

What a fucking good day to change !! (hope steam didnt made a mistake though , LMAO)

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2015, 01:32:13 PM »

Hey cool! congratz!!!

Never remove or delete stuff you would never know. Don't forget to also post the english version of malaika princess. My "black twitter" is growing and previously I had some retweets after posting the poor version of malaika in french to usa black twitter.

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2015, 01:46:35 PM »

Hey cool! congratz!!!

Never remove or delete stuff you would never know. Don't forget to also post the english version of malaika princess. My "black twitter" is growing and previously I had some retweets after posting the poor version of malaika in french to usa black twitter.
Thanks a lot man !

I have a lot of work to do now but i dont forget the film about malaika princess since the game is officially the follow  up to the film !
I have some plan for this movie wich could take some time but i'll do my best to release it as fast i can

Tell to your peeps that it could take some time but i'm on it , if they can be patient please
what is your black twitter ? any link i can see ?

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2015, 02:03:12 PM »

If you finish the game it will be a great greenlight trailer lol

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2015, 02:10:31 PM »

By black twitter I mean people I interact with, which follow me or I follow. My interaction are contextual, it's not really community (yet). But when they complain about representation I drop a malaika princess and they retweet Tongue lol
I might build something over time closer to a community, but right now I left full networking PR and marketing jobs until my works is mature enough. That's why I kind of discontinue what I proposed on malaika (full blown promotion building), since I have stopped being in the circuit for some time I have reduce credibility If I haven't work for myself too. And also it kept polluting my mind so I couldn't much concentrate on other project (By that I mean that my life was also in turmoil and unstable, it allow me to reconnect to myself lol).

Else it is just my twitter. https://twitter.com/NeoshamanTamago
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:27:30 PM by Gimym JIMBERT » Logged

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2015, 02:20:04 PM »

If you finish the game it will be a great greenlight trailer lol

Yeah i see what you mean
Thats why i need to work on the movie , for example put some sequences with the giants weapons (Omirokans) from the game
The giant weapons replace the giant human forms i created for Malaika princess back in 2006
So to match the most i'll rework as much i can (not re-do the movie , it's insane )

And the game will definitly be about the people from the Light/fire empire (the heroine and other characters) despite being held in a village from the Water kingdom
Also Malaika princess will be there in person , but i wont say more

For the game devlog
I almost finished the first weapon now , with screen results , hard mode , easy mode (when you lost a lot , you can activate the easy mode and beat the weapons more easy) , quests (you have like 4 and more ways of beating a weapon , choose your own or choose your best way ! ), rework of the worldmap (the worldmap is a re-constitution of the route in the battle , so you can train there before goin in fight) and more

I'm working right now on a attack , where you hold button Action A and you can load up a bigger projectile , it's hard to render but i hope it will work

For the graphics , a lot have been done , a lot remains tough xd

i'm exausted

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2015, 10:54:02 PM »

If you have an early version that is the same but with english text swapped, Ican drop it whenever I can to create at least a bit of awareness

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2015, 10:56:12 PM »

Also give a collection of link for star and light and malaika princess the game (video, steam shop, etc ...) I drop them at random interval, there is a hashtag that can help you too #altgame It was created for POC games and alternative aesthetics

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2015, 02:22:33 AM »

Great man !
first there is the greenlighting of star and light 1.0 so
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=150968454

Star and light 1.0 on tigsource
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=25443.0
I see some old comments and i get why you are talking about "alternative aesthetics " gymim haha

Star and light website (with infos on characters and spoilers )
http://hermannkayode.wix.com/star-and-light

After you have my deviantart if they dont mind and want to know the guy behind this (i share mostly some random art there and animated shit)
http://k-hermann.deviantart.com/?rnrd=6198

Malaika princess have this link
A simple video but it's a work in progress , a lot to design yet

My youtube channel but i dunno , no one go there much
https://www.youtube.com/user/orinn24/videos
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 02:35:46 AM by airman4 » Logged

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2015, 09:22:50 AM »

Also people have been recommended itch.io for selling game, if you don't knw

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2015, 10:14:01 AM »

My sig was previously linkin people to itch .io for star and light
I removed it for now
My paypal have problems and i cant fix that for now

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2015, 10:33:37 AM »

damn paypal, everytime it is mention it is next to something negative

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2015, 10:58:58 AM »

Well , they like complicating thing for nothing , but i can't fix the problem right now
I need to concentrate on other stuff , it's a solvable problem

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2016, 01:44:44 AM »

Wow long time

News
The full game is put on Hold
I decided to make an infinite runner of the full game tough , a free web game to play for everyone
Money wise we gonna put a Donate button for help and support of the full project

Here is a video of the protoype :

It was done in stencyl , the real game will be redone in Unity

The concept is simple , the game is infinite , you have to survive the longest possible !
Go through the totems (flying yellow water cubes ) to prevent the weapon of touching you
One touching is game over , attacks tough doesnt kill you but gives the weapon a dash to get close of you !

There will be a Ladder and we gonna push the competitive aspect of it !
The Boss we fight is an Omirokan , a giant unusual weapon wich can destroys towns and villages , Omirokan originated from the neighbour Empire , the Light Empire (Fire Kingdom )
Actions takes into a dream tough , that dream is an infinite battle training for the Guardians of the Omi Kingdom (water kingdom )
When you lost , heroine wakes up.

Some arts are not definitive .Music is not definitive too.

That Game have been made for the 10 years of Malaika princess , More infos to come

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2016, 08:58:30 AM »

The works is good!

BUT The video is too low quality for marketing purpose!

So you are moving to unity? you are coding or you have allies? Anyway if you have used stencyl for a while upgrading to a new language should be a minor hurdle (as long as you understand the framework it support).

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2016, 09:26:31 AM »

The works is good!

BUT The video is too low quality for marketing purpose!

So you are moving to unity? you are coding or you have allies? Anyway if you have used stencyl for a while upgrading to a new language should be a minor hurdle (as long as you understand the framework it support).

Moving to unity was issued by me since long time , i have the software and all but i'm not great at it

So yes i have a "team" working on it , he is good and serious , so i trust him for the game

Stencyl is great but somewhat limited , not great to make a ladder and all of that for example

Promo will officially start when the Unity game will be ready , and start even a bit after that cause we will test the ladder like a crazy.
For the bad quality it's my fault , i forgot to change the settings in fraps and it recorded in half size -_-

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2016, 09:32:19 AM »

Cool! keep up the good works Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic