Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 04:01:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTurmoil Deluxe Beta iOS and Android
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Turmoil Deluxe Beta iOS and Android  (Read 1279 times)
meapp
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 19, 2012, 01:18:25 PM »

Hey all, I am a small indie developer and want to show you my third game "Turmoil Deluxe". Its a remake of an old classic "Turmoil "from the Atari 2600  with some addons and more features and further improvements.

Current status:

its develop with Construct 2 in HTML 5.
Current the game is in the beta state, I am fixing some small bugs and getting soon ready for the release.
It will be release for iOS and Android.

About the game:

The main goal of my game to clear the levels and collect the price and powerups. Also here is a other gamemodes called Challenge mode. In the Challenge mode the game gets more difficult when it progresses .

Your space ship basically remains in the middle of the screen and you have to scroll up and down and switch the viewing direction to shoot the incoming obstacles on the different layers.

I will update this thread frequently and also add soon a gameplay video.

Features:

***Special Powerups
***Leveleditor
***Challenge mode.
***More then 30 levels
***Weapons and more

screenshot_challenge von me_app auf Flickr

screenshot_level von me_app auf Flickr

Leveleditor:

screenshot_leveleditor von me_app auf Flickr

Here a link to the android beta: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rgstudio.turmoil

Thanks for your time and please give me some feedback.

Martin
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:47:48 AM by meapp » Logged
meapp
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 06:48:35 AM »

Updated the Art and put new Screenshots up...
meapp
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 03:16:33 AM »

Update new ingame Video:

Thank you for watching...
trilby
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 06:41:57 AM »

OK so I watched the video and thought that looks like some fun so I installed it on my HTC desire S. It took several minutes to load the game maybe 2 to 3 which personally I think is too long and the sound was intermittent.  Another gripe I had was that I dont like having to use my finger over the top of the action to control the ship as on a small phone screen it blocks most of your view of whats happening.  However that said if it played like it looked on your video then it looks like a lot of fun indeed.  I always test my apps on the desire because its quite low spec.  Anyway, good work and  I hope this helps  Smiley

meapp
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 11:10:29 AM »

It helps thank you for the feedback i will work on improving the loading and the sound and the game controls.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic