Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:19:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioTIGSource Musical Challenge: The Album 2012
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: TIGSource Musical Challenge: The Album 2012  (Read 15439 times)
Blambo
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2013, 06:09:23 AM »

Should we just go ahead, collect the tracks. and edit them ourselves? I can't do it myself, but I might know someone interested.
Daniel Pellicer
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2013, 10:33:35 AM »

Its a pity that this is not totally finished. If any help is needed i would happily offer my help

mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2013, 11:49:20 AM »

moritz should not have collected the tracks if he did not want to set up a bandcamp, however, his profile says he was online today.

Blambo
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2013, 01:52:19 PM »

Why don't we just do this? Let's find all the tracks and put 'em together!

Are all of them available for download?
mono
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2013, 04:16:26 PM »

i have all the tracks but not in high quality wav form

Blambo
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2013, 08:07:19 PM »

Do you think that would be satisfactory for this purpose?
MoritzPGKatz
Level 3

"Was he an animal, that music could move him so?"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: July 30, 2013, 12:44:07 PM »

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry this is taking ages...
Haven't really been here in a while - just occasionally checked in from time to time.
Long story short, I started working at a new job, and didn't want to do another post with no news.

So the status quo is as follows:

I've got all the tracks but the one by Griffith / GryphonSnyder. Didn't find this one, and no correspondence about it. Must have kinda slipped through, and since I've edited out the list from the first page, I can't check what's up with that. Facepalm

I've tried contacting Griffith on here some days ago, no answer yet.
Mono, have you got that track in uncompressed quality by chance? Or anyone else, for that matter?

Apart from that, I've already done some volume adjustments and planned out an order with a nice flow.
Listening to all this awesome music in a row was a blast, by the way!

Next up would be to provide this master to any participating composer who wants to have a look before release.
And then we can talk about how to sell this album.  

Hand Money Left No No NO Hand Money Right FOR CHARITY  Toast Left Lips Sealed Toast Right FOR CHARITY Hand Money Left Kiss Hand Money Right FOR CHARITY Hand Metal Left Well, hello there! Hand Metal Right FOR CHARITY Hand Money Left Cheesy Hand Money Right FOR CHARITY Hand Shake Left Panda Hand Shake Right FOR CHARITY Hand Money Left Smiley Hand Money Right FOR CHARITY Hand Thumbs Up Left Mock Anger Hand Thumbs Up Right FOR CHARITY Hand Money Left Lips Sealed Hand Money Right FOR CHARITY  Hand Fork Left Tiger Hand Knife Right Hand Point Left  Waaagh!             Waaagh!         Waaagh!              Waaagh!       THE END

As you may recall, the idea is to sell it on Bandcamp or some similar platform.

Problem is, where does the money land before going to the A21 Campaign? - or in other words, who will handle the responsibility?
I could do it through my business PayPal account, but to be frank I'm really swamped with fun audio work at the moment and would rather hand this over to someone reliable and trustworthy. Any takers?

Sorry again for the delay. "Gut Ding will Weile haben", as we say in Germany. Let's finish this up though!

Cheers,
Moritz

Arcadian Atlas now on Steam!
>120 minute jazz OST on my Bandcamp
Vinyl pre-orders available
Head of Music at German Wahnsinn Studios
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic