Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69381 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 02, 2024, 05:43:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkI have an Idea for a Turn-Based strategy. Looking for a programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I have an Idea for a Turn-Based strategy. Looking for a programmer  (Read 699 times)
Pookaball
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2013, 11:00:53 AM »

So, I have an idea for a turn-based SWAT strategy game in modern setting.
Some might say it's inspired by a SWAT series game, or even Counter-Strike.

I also want to say that I'm just looking for a programmer and, unfortunately, he won't be paid.

So, the basic concepts of the game are : It is turn-point-based. You get some points to execute one or two tasks like walking, opening doors, placing traps, and, of course, shooting.

There are two teams : Special Forces of the Government and Terroristic Guys.
Despite there are just two teams, a player can control a squad of 4 people in a team of 8 people. That means, when there are 16 characters, there may be 4 players if the game is run on-line (or in hotseat mode). Bots may also be availible, or you can play with yourself.

Various classes for each team. Some of them are agile and fast, but aren't very strong, some are strong and all these classes may carry regular weapons or special class weapons.

Several gamemodes. Such as the Bomb gamemode, or CTF, or a Deathmatch/Elimination. The gamemodes can even be customised a little, but I won't uncover the details at this point.

Many more features that will be discussed with me if you want to help.

If anyone is interested, you can send me a Private Message and I will see what we can make of it later.

Peace.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 11:09:45 AM by Pookaball » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic