Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:01:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLyrical Sonority Compositions for Hire
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lyrical Sonority Compositions for Hire  (Read 1081 times)
MattZ2007
Level 0

Composer

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2013, 02:59:45 PM »

I'm posting in here as well as the Audio forum just for a bit more exposure.  If that is frowned upon, I will remove one of the two.

Hello!

I am Matthew Pirtle a music composition major at Southeast Missouri State University. I have composed for a wide variety of media: Film, Theatre, Electronic, Recording Artists. I am looking to work on a few independent games if anyone would be willing to work with me. I have always loved video games and music, so for a chance to be on the other side of things is always an honor.

Here is a link to my soundcloud with various works I have done. The Scott Pilgrim stuff is just improv sketches I needed to send to a collaborator so ignore those if you will, or at least don't judge them by the same standards. I would recommend listening to: High Voltage, Rendez-Vous, 4x16, Icy Fortress, Alone, Falling, and Battle Music.

https://soundcloud.com/matt-pirtle

I also have a few videos:

This is a demo vid from a project that unfortunately fell through:

And I took these scenes from Fate/Stay Night and scored them myself. Please don't judge the sound quality on the first one, my VST's quit working that day:
Killing the Spirit

And my personal favorite: Eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFj_nTKWkVY

Thank you for your time! I hope to work with you in the future,
Matthew K. Pirtle.
MattZ2007
Level 0

Composer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 08:54:27 PM »

I suppose I should also mention that I am a strong character Actor, and while I have not done any voice work, I have extensive stage experience.  I am currently involved in a production of  "Annie", and have performed such roles as Henrik in A Little Night Music and Eugene in Grease among others(all of which were professional productions). 

So if anyone needs someone to do voice acting, I could give it a shot.  If you'd want to send a small side as an audition for me first, I'd totally do that before we agree on anything if you wish.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic