Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:08:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for 2D Arist and Animator for facebook flash game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2D Arist and Animator for facebook flash game  (Read 562 times)
federico1245
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2013, 12:58:46 AM »

I am a flash game developer and I am kind of skillful at web programming. Since last year I was thinking in publishing a game in facebook because of the big revenue that most known games have. I start developing some ideas but finally I centered in a variation of the bejeweled game. I add some special items that can be bought with money earn by playing or paying, and sort of a path that the player will be following while completing the levels. As every facebook game it will have all kind of social interaction as sending play request to friends and collecting certain amount of people to get an special item. I am open to hear more ideas to add and make a viral game helped with the easy difusion that facebook grant. I have already completed at least 80% of the game and you can see it if you want, no problem, as others games I started to develop.

If there is any kind of money earn I am willing to share the revenues. Contact me federico1245 @hotmail.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic