Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411896 Posts in 69427 Topics- by 58475 Members - Latest Member: szálamireaktor

June 07, 2024, 11:55:59 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingStormfront development
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Stormfront development  (Read 543 times)
StormBlackwell
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2013, 06:16:09 AM »

I am a designer with a programer helping me along. I am working on a set of games that take place at the same time.

Stormfront: Storm's Quest
This is the first game of the bunch and it stars my main character whom I also share my internet name with, Storm. I plan to indirectly tell a love story through this game because he has set out to gather pumpkins for his girlfriend, Belba the pumpkin witch. He must gather all 3 from a level before moving on to the next level. At the end of the first world he is approached by the high lightning spirit. Storm is told of the dread pirate Omni and his plans to capture the eight high elemental spirits (HES) and take their power. Storm agrees to help and sets of to gather the HES from the bosses at the end of each world, continuing to gather pumpkins for his girlfriend.

Stormfront: Freddy's Golden Nightmare

This is a murder mystery type game taking place in the same world and at the same time as Storm's Quest. This game stars Freddy as he heads out to Grimwood Swamp for the will reading of the late Barron Midas. As the game progresses though, the guests keep disappearing and are later found as golden statues. The mansion is riddled with puzzles and surprises. Uncover the mystery of the Baron's prized invention, the alchemist's gauntlet, a tool used to turn any material to gold.

Stormfront: Danek's Adventure
Danek sets out from his home in Beatleburg (Also the town where Storm and Belba live) on a treasure hunt through the southern islands of the kingdom. He and his crew race and battle against rival pirates in search of the ancient scarab of wishes.

Stormfront: Will's Magic Toybox
Will plays the role of a sheriff in his made-up world within his magic toybox. any toys he places inside become real and he is able to use his box to travel to a magic world for him to play in. At the beginning of the game there is a massive jail-break and he must find and bring in the 9 crooks that are terrorizing his toyland.

These games are all planned to be 16 bit in nature. On a side note I have no music of any kind ATM and need help in that area.
So those are the games I'm working on. I will be posting more about content and hopefully some pics as well. Any feedback is welcome.
StormBlackwell
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 06:27:46 AM »

This is a test image of Storm in several positions. This was created as a type of encouragement message for me. I keep it on my desktop and it reminds me to keep going forwards.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic