Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 07:06:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsENYO - Arcade ==! FREE ON STEAM !== [2D Action] v1.4
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Print
Author Topic: ENYO - Arcade ==! FREE ON STEAM !== [2D Action] v1.4  (Read 30018 times)
c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2013, 02:08:24 PM »

So I have almost been forgotten,
There is no blood left in my veins.

I see the world becoming rotten,
And in my chest there's only pain.

This is going to be a loooong night... on to scripting the first mini boss

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2013, 11:41:36 AM »

After collecting some feedback I was advised to only release a Demo when the game is ready to sell. So No demo yet and the rising heat forced me to cut one chapter for now. Gotta watch my blood pressure...  Cool

As a nice addition a friend of mine is making a whole custom ENYO font and some awesome posters, yeah, with skin and with teeth!

I'm currently blocking out the rest of the levels and planning the upgrade process.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:11:57 PM by c023-DeV » Logged

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2013, 12:42:35 PM »

A quick ruff take on one poster:

I'll refine the 3D model and give her a few scars an sh*t ... kinda like tank girl...

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2013, 01:48:40 PM »

And another concept poster. Keep in mind that these are ruff mood/style takes and they wil be polished later down the road.

Just to make it clear that this is a dark and dirty game  Gentleman this is the first boss in a giant machine:

Sorry for the post burst today...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:10:27 PM by c023-DeV » Logged

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2013, 09:06:26 PM »

Hope I'll get this CRT distortion up an running soon (the title font is coming along too):

otherwise I am into working on some SICK artwork to blow your mind! You'll be like: WTF and  Concerned hrhr

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2013, 04:23:03 AM »

This isn't the announced 'crazy artwork' (that one is still in progress) but here's a little something else:

Tazi
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2013, 06:34:24 AM »

wow this game looks great, it reminds me of DOS era games. looking forward to it, I'll definitely play it when it comes out!   Toast LeftKissToast Right

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2013, 04:39:09 AM »

Yey, I made a little time lapse of my current (crappy) workflow that I use to implement an enemy into my game. And I made a minimal OP-1 Track for it that I later mangled a bit with bitcrushers and layed a vocoder on top, hope you can enjoy the details of the DNA =)

Happy for any support and sharing if you like it! - Thanks!

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2013, 12:03:54 AM »

4,640 Yes Votes and 500 Followers up to date... without any press coverage, just wanted to share that and say:

THANK YOU! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

I won't let you down and the best is yet to come Wink   Hand Metal Left Mock Anger Toast Right

EaglEye
Level 0

Belgian Gamer and Youtuber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2013, 12:48:39 AM »

4,640 Yes Votes and 500 Followers up to date... without any press coverage, just wanted to share that and say:

THANK YOU! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

I won't let you down and the best is yet to come Wink   Hand Metal Left Mock Anger Toast Right

Game looks to be shaping up great Smiley, reminds me a bit of MegaMan!

sent you an émail btw Smiley

Indie youtuber looking at new and upcoming Indie games. Being informative and entertaining at the same time
MY YOUTUBE - MY WEBSITE
c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2013, 01:33:00 AM »

Thanks!
I am still holding back the best parts and hope to have some new game footage to show soon.
And thanks for the request! We will work something out as soon as I feel comfortable with handing out playable versions *salut* ...  you are on my list to inform =D

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2013, 12:05:59 AM »

Just a little Sunday morning thought on the sexism topic raised earlier in this thread:

Isn't it somehow frightening that we are growing in a society where it is widely "wired/suspicions" to see us in our nature? And we have gone much further! It is even considered strange if a grown man says that he likes to play with kids. (RIP Michael Jackson!) How far do we have to deny our heritage and detach us from our homes? What is that place where the children have no guidance? Now we flee out to space, to spread our arrogance?

We insist that our perception of things is the ultimate state of the subject. I am concerned about this and I am here to stay so you can get to know me! And I will do my best to reflect a cultural matrix which I observe and take part in. I do not want to offend anyone with this and I apologise for cultural differences leading to such misunderstandings!

I choose to walk down a path so dark it inverts the spectrum.

(and no you don't play with kids in the game - this post is not about the content but rather about the state of mind)

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2013, 05:36:25 PM »

New FunkeY Teaser Out!

NEW ENYO TEASER

Games Inquirer
Level 4

I love video games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2013, 05:45:02 PM »

Cool beans.

Check out my amateur blog in Greek or English.
c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2013, 12:07:21 PM »

And another little Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zga-tLtmNcw&feature=youtu.be

Games Inquirer
Level 4

I love video games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2013, 07:50:35 PM »

Cool stuff.

Is it level based or Metroid style?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:14:18 PM by Games Inquirer » Logged

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2013, 12:08:04 AM »

Cool stuff.

Is it level based or Metroid style?

Thank you! It is Stage based, I'm not a big fan of backtracking... I've built in some places to wonder off too and find specials though Wink

But that last video is not "in" the game, it was rather me expressing myself as artisan with my game and tools Wink

I's actually running live in my VJ tool and being controlled via MIDI from my Audio Workstation

Games Inquirer
Level 4

I love video games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2013, 12:19:27 AM »

Great anyway, can't wait to see it finished.

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2013, 05:32:29 AM »

And another vid:

Love to hear what your impressions are, seriously!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 03:02:50 PM by c023-DeV » Logged

c023-DeV
Level 2

DevZoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2013, 03:34:26 PM »

Not good? Not worth a word?

Or still concerned about me waggling virtual breasts all over your face?! Well I won't. Don't worry about it! Never was my intention and it took me ages to even relate to that concern.

But her lack of clothing will remain, in a non sexual way, get over it!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic