Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411526 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58432 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:45:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesGaming related youtube channels
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Gaming related youtube channels  (Read 2482 times)
WonderlandGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 12:22:34 PM »

A great little game history show on Machinima. http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWfMqbdv272gE
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 10:08:51 PM »

NorthernLion
Miles/Maximilian of Assist Me and Yo! Videogames
Game Grumps
drunkenmaster227 <-love of obscure fighting games pointed me there

Lots of soundtrack pages.

emacs
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 04:35:22 PM »

brutalmoose - Does full reviews and shorter "Lightning Rounds" of various games

Ridley
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2013, 10:37:45 AM »

I'll stick to ones other people haven't mentioned, and leave out Let's Play channels:

Extra Credits (ExtraCreditz) posts there stuff here at a 2-week delay.

Egoraptor (egoraptor)...may never update his channel again, but his few Sequelitis videos are really enjoyable and in theory more will exist sooner or later.

The familiar Jon Tron (JonTronShow) does retro reviews, although with the advent of the let's play channel with egoraptor (Game Grumps) he's stopped updating regularly as well...

Caddicarus (Caddicarus) is the lovechild of Normal Boots and aspires to do some interesting retro reviews and things.

TGS network (The Game Station) does weekly podcasts and other things I don't pay attention too, hosted by Total Biscuit (TotalHalibut) Jesse Cox (OMFGcata) and Dodger (PressHeartToContinue), along with a random guest.

PressStartOnce (PressStartOnce) posts HD recordings of title screens, interesting enough.

Blake Robinson (dummeh) heads a project he calls the Synthetic Orchestra, wherein he makes virtual reorchestrations of video game music.

The Escapist (TheEscapistMagazine) puts out Zero Punctuation reviews on a one-week delay.

VGMusicoftheDay (VGMusicoftheDay) is exactly what it says on the tin, he's on #900 today.

Birgirpall (birgirpall) is a madman who plays videogames how they're not supposed to be played, for the lulz.

That's all I can think of.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic