Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411431 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 03:48:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid Work[FREE] Website Designer looking to build up portfolio
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FREE] Website Designer looking to build up portfolio  (Read 1261 times)
Blambo
« on: January 26, 2013, 08:05:50 AM »

Hey guys! I'm a website designer and HTML/CSS layout slicer, and I'm looking to build up my portfolio from scratch after a freak accident involving the power grid, my hard drive, and hurricane Sandy wiped out nearly everything I've ever done. I'm trying to rebuild my portfolio by doing some personal or business websites for indies here.

Anyone want?
ExposureGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 11:44:29 PM »

Hiya! Do you have experience in making dynamic websites, say, with CodeIgniter or similar? We might be in need of a web site quite soon (in three weeks), and we would need dynamic site to hold information about our company, our products, and a developer feed from Twitter.
Blambo
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 03:13:45 PM »

I'll see what I can do. PM or email me a spec and I'll get to work right away.
ExposureGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 09:21:46 PM »

I'll be in contact with you shortly, I have to discuss the web site thing a bit more with my team friend. Smiley
EamonP
Level 0

UK Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 01:52:46 AM »

Do you have experience creating wordpress themes? And are you still available?

Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 05:24:02 AM »

For the past 4 years I've been planning a website. I've got most of six years of content prepared and I'm just waiting for the hosting and website. It's going to be a simple image uploaded daily. Here's the basic template I'd like to use:

The image goes inside the box obviously. It's sized (i hope) for youtube videos to fit inside of as well, as I'll occasionally be releasing a video on the site as well.

I don't want the webiste to be wider than 800 pixels so that even very old computers can see the whole page.

Additionally below the words The End Blog I'd like to have a place where readers can comment. Ideally it would link in to things like reddit and facebook. Can you do any of this?  Beg I'd put your contact info on the site somewhere as well to help you promote your services.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:18:24 AM by Guildenstern » Logged
Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 12:25:28 PM »

Gentleman

Anyway this is the design I'd want. I will even pay you.
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 04:18:44 AM »

Guildenstern, what would the image be? Why have you been planning the website for 4 years? And how do you have 6 years of content?  Waaagh!

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 10:23:42 AM »

Guildenstern, what would the image be? Why have you been planning the website for 4 years? And how do you have 6 years of content?  Waaagh!

It's a surpriiiiiiise :D
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic