Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:29:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkThe Penguin Trials Needs Levels! - For credits and a small donation.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Penguin Trials Needs Levels! - For credits and a small donation.  (Read 770 times)
EamonP
Level 0

UK Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« on: February 10, 2013, 01:58:51 PM »

Background Information
The Penguin Trials is a free Lemmings like puzzle game. It features currently 30 playable levels and a whole host of objects. It is a charming little puzzle platform game. In which you have to safely transport cute penguins to the goal, you accomplish this by using a somewhat limited inventory of objects. Its core ides is somewhat similar to lemmings as you may have noticed. (You can view the games website here)

What I am looking for is a couple of people to create some levels for me, the levels themselves shouldn't be too hard to create as they only have to be short and relatively simple more details and the gmk/level editor for creating levels will be give upon request.

Screenshots:

Payment:
I need some  level designer to help me make these levels. All (active) level designers will get their name on my website as well as a mention on the games website. You can have little or no experience. All I ask is that you make as many levels as you can. All offers are accepted, whether you are a new member or an old one! The person who makes the most levels will be paid $10 for their contribution and receive 2 months free advertising.

Application Form:
Name (nickname or real name):
(Optional)Contact Options (skype name, msn name, email, twitter etc):

If you want more information or to apply then please reply or message me here, email [email protected] or contact me via twitter

I look forward to hearing from you,
Eamon (EliteWare)

EamonP
Level 0

UK Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 01:55:25 AM »

I'm still in need of level designer. Thanks  Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic