Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 12:26:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[Indiegogo] Frog Friendzie
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Indiegogo] Frog Friendzie  (Read 489 times)
DWRoberts73
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2013, 01:11:45 PM »

Here is my new campaign launched in Indiegogo.com. Tell me what you think, and what I can do to improve the campaign. Your help is very much appreciated.
http://igg.me/at/FrogFriendzie/x/2171063
Quicksand-S
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 10:14:44 PM »

One of the first things I noticed was that you call it "Leapsters Frog" near the beginning. I'm guessing that was an old name and you forgot to change it.

Anyway, while I like the idea of a Chinese checkers game on PC, it seems like there needs to be more to it. What makes your game special?

Maybe you answer that in the video, but if so, it should probably say it in text somewhere as well. I skimmed through the video and it seemed like you spent a lot of time talking about the menus. I don't think that basic menu options will entice many people to donate, so you may be better off leaving that out of the video.

Not sure what else to say. I don't have a lot of time to go through the whole thing right now, but I think that the main thing is just to make your game stand out. There needs to be something special or exciting about it, and you need to make it very clear to potential supporters what that is.

My Old Game: We Want YOU - Join the Fight for Freedom

Twitter - Mostly comments on games, old and new.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic