Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 11:44:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkWanted | 2D Game Artist [Profit-Share]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Wanted | 2D Game Artist [Profit-Share]  (Read 1343 times)
Whiteclaws
Level 10

#include <funny.h>

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2013, 12:28:30 PM »

My name is Whiteclaws , I am the Main Dev of Whiteclaws Studio , an Indie Compagny that seeks the best quality and the most fun gameplay for the enjoyment of the public ...

The Team ( Me Tongue ) is currently working on a game game know as Project sunset or Suns3t , A puzzle game that uses levitation as the main concept

The main game idea is that you can move blocks according to rules to get to the end of level , You can play a current prototype here

We ( I ) are searching for a talented artist that can animate the main player , sketch the environment  and paint backgrounds for the game

Basically , the art is LIMBO but with a sunset touch , quite like

The team is composed of :
- Me
A Programmer + Designer with 2 years of experience and no talent in PS  Durr...?
- It could be you !

For now , the team has no budget , I won't be able to pay you , I'll be a profit-share of 50/50 ...

The Game is going to Greenlight , Desura , Clay.IO and all the market places you could imagine of

If you are interested , e-mail me at
Kwbstudio265{@}gmail.com

Thanks for all , folks !
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 01:09:28 PM by Whiteclaws » Logged
Whiteclaws
Level 10

#include <funny.h>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 04:32:24 PM »

Position open again !
Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 11:35:22 PM »

I'll contribute for a percentage, but I can't accept 50/50 as I am unable to animate a sprite. I'll try to do your background though! Here:

So in this image which I spent roughly 15 minutes on the clouds can move and the horizon line could move up/down as the character did. I would also if I were you have the sunset shift slightly up when the  character jumps up the way it might in real life. Here's what it looks like when the clouds move slightly:

Whiteclaws
Level 10

#include <funny.h>

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 07:55:33 AM »

Well , thanks for your contribution but that's not what I'm searching for ... I hope you understand that I don't want to complicate my life , 1 artist should be enough for all the art ...

Thank you sir and I hope you have a good day !
Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 10:48:42 AM »

Alright, what if I tried to *gulp* animate a sprite for you? What kinds of movements should it do? Running back and forth and maybe its eyes light up when a block is being moved! Would you prefer a vector sprite? I'mma do a vector sprite and see what you think.
Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 12:52:00 PM »

Edit: Deleted! Do not steal!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 04:46:03 PM by Guildenstern » Logged
Whiteclaws
Level 10

#include <funny.h>

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 01:51:49 PM »

Well , That's not bad , but that's not the quality that I want "at-all" , I imagine that that's some fast work you made to show me ...

Also a few questions ...
Got any experience with working with transparency ? What about your port-folio ?
Add me on skype as WhiteclawsStudio so we can talk a bit
Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 12:27:41 PM »

Well I am going to be on skype today but it's easier for me to chat on gmail. [email protected] and I'm always on that as well.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic