Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411515 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 04:43:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDeath Defying Bungee Conundrum! (Warning: Intentionally Cheesy and Stupid)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Death Defying Bungee Conundrum! (Warning: Intentionally Cheesy and Stupid)  (Read 515 times)
SuperDisk
Level 2

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2013, 06:00:02 PM »

Death Defying Bungee Conundrum!

I got the name from the VGNG yesterday and made it in Klik N Play (but then in MMF2) quickly to pass the time without access to my main project.

Here's the full story:

Spectrum TV, a multi-national television monopoly's president, Nate Prizzem, is now very displeased. On a normal day, he purchases 40 hot tubs with his immense wealth, and bathes in them until their bubble cycle stops. He then gets into the next, so on and so forth. But now, there is something that is upsetting his plan! Inflation has degraded his daily hot tub intake from 40 a day to 39. To rectify this problem, Nate commissions a new branch of Spectrum.. Extreme Bungee! Due to his lack of experience in extreme sports, the Bungee  cord is actually a rubber band on a toothpick. You must stop him before he bungees the whole city!

Control Orlando Bloom the police officer and watch out for Spectrum's henchmen:

He runs fast.  Shocked
 He kicks you.  Crazy
 He likes his chair.  Smiley

And the most deadly of them all: The Professional

So yes. This is one of the cheesiet and dumb games I've created. (But still, don't take it too seriously.)

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 06:40:50 PM by SuperDisk » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic