Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411496 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:37:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid Work[Profit Share] Wanted: 2D artist(s) for PlatforMAXtreme!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Profit Share] Wanted: 2D artist(s) for PlatforMAXtreme!  (Read 687 times)
videojames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2013, 10:04:48 PM »

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for artists.
Ideally I'm only looking for one artist, with whom I can start a long term relationship making sweet, sweet games together.
However this project will be split up in a way that could work with multiple artists. If any wish to help, but not commit to the full game, we'll make it work.

The Project:

PlatforMAXtreme!(working title) is an auto-running, one touch/click, 2D platforming game.
Given access to only one world initially, the players' combined resources will unlock further worlds to everyone.

The difficulty of getting through each level will be easy-medium, with each level containing a couple of more difficult(and optional) parts to challenge the dedicated players.

The game's focus will be on interesting platforming challenges, with an action movie feel. Volcanic eruptions, landslides, giant rock golems punching a hole the ground you were about to run on causing you to be sent to an alternate route through a the Fire Nation's training grounds. (Not THE Fire Nation because of copyright)
If you decide to help, pitching your own crazy ideas will be requested of you.

I really only have the beginnings of a story for it. It will be told through casual conversation with NPCs in game, as well as short anime style cut scenes (if we can swing it).

Artist requirements:

Able to tolerate bad puns. May be asked to contribute, but not expected.
Internet.
Any art style is welcome. As long as it's clean enough that people could platform on it.

PM me or email [email protected] to help me make the best action movie platform game ever!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic