Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411486 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:30:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkGnome Mountain - 2D Artist Needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gnome Mountain - 2D Artist Needed  (Read 737 times)
POLPandepic
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2013, 10:17:48 PM »

So in 2010 I was working on Gnome Mountain with a very talented 2D artist and he ended up leaving because of real life issues when the project was quite far along, and I put it on the sideline for over 2 years because I decided to get a second job and etc.

This year I have the time needed to finish the game and I need a new talented 2D artist that can continue from where the project was before, a good example of it can be seen here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/gnome-mountain

Here is a video demo of a small part of the game:

A large part of the game is already complete, and quite a lot of the art already exists as well but a lot of the sprites are missing animations and there are still some that were just never created in the first place.

Ideally I want to work with someone that can take the existing art style and continue on because this will obviously cut down significantly on the required work, however if you are a skilled 2D artist that can't or won't continue on from the existing art for whatever reason, and you are willing to recreate the existing assets in your own style, then I will be open to that.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic