Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 06:22:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for Metal Composer for Shoot 'em Up Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Metal Composer for Shoot 'em Up Game  (Read 981 times)
Amaranth
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2013, 10:52:33 AM »

I am currently developing a Bullet Hell Shoot 'em Up called Bounty Runner, which you can find here.
So far I myself think it is looking good, but the lack of sound is rather depressing.

I have had a metal soundtrack in mind for the game in start. I think it would fit quite nicely with the high-speed high-action going on, not to mention that metal music in general quite simply rocks.Hand Metal Right

not particulary picky about sub genres, though I would prefer emphasis on either speed, power or both. I also would like to veto screamo and the like, unless it is for a specific reason (Say a very dramatic and brutal scene in the game).

The game is planned to have six stages. A total of 6-7 bosses are planned, and the idea is that each one of them should have their own theme, since a lot of focus is put on them. Add to that a menu theme and something extra, and the total adds up to around 15 songs. All songs unless stated otherwise should be loopable. 1:30 is a good average time for a track, but feel free to vary. OGG is preferred, but MP3 works fine too. Bonus points if you are good at making ear worms.

Since the game has been for almost the entire time a one-man project, things sadly takes time, as I have to balance game making with studies. There is in other words plenty of time for composing. I am however determined to finish the project even if it means I have to freeze hell over.

You can either post in this topic, send me a PM, or contact me via mail/skype at:
[email protected]
For the last option, be sure to specify that you are interested in composing.

Thank you for taking your time reading.
MPRart
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 05:09:54 AM »

Messaging you. Thanks for posting.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic