Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:04:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsOfficial Roster for TIGJam:UK
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Official Roster for TIGJam:UK  (Read 13279 times)
Alex May
...is probably drunk right now.
Level 10

hen hao wan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2008, 01:03:02 AM »

Hey great news!

Alteisentier
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2008, 07:58:10 AM »

Name: Ryan Wilson (Though I will insist on it being spelled Rian for no other reason than I can)

What I do: I art, maybe not the best artist around but I'm working on that. So I'll be hanging around doing.. Art. I'll just art everything, Artsplosion.

Some of  the things I worked on: Well it's not finished yet but I'm working on the monsters derelict!

What I want out of TIGjam: Like to meet other indi developers, other artists that work around in the indi scene, get to know the people behind the games I blow all my weekends playing and maybe get in on a project or too.

Prefered type of alcohol: I've never actually drank any so I have no idea.

Desirous of accommodation: Got a place with Haowan, so I'm all set

If you could be any animal, which animal would you be? I'M A DRAGON, RAWR.
BenH
Level 2

Dirty boy, wash your hands!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2008, 08:47:43 AM »

I've just bought a ticket, so I'll definitely be there. Smiley I would bring my sisters laptop, but it's pretty heavy and I'm already going to have a lot to carry so I'll probably have to forget it. I'll just have to team up with someone else Gentleman

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2008, 09:02:15 AM »

You sure? It'll probably be difficult to get much done without a computer...

How come you've so much to carry anyway? I'm just bringing a laptop and a change of clothes...

BenH
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2008, 10:08:55 AM »

I'll be bringing a couple of changes of clothes etc, but since I figured I was sleeping on the floor at either Haowan's or the office (and since it's getting cold now), I thought I'd bring a sleeping bag too.. Ah screw it, I'll forget the sleeping bag and just sleep the manly way!

Now to convince my sister to let me borrow her laptop.. WTF

Hayden Scott-Baron
Level 10

also known as 'Dock'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2008, 10:33:16 AM »

Wait, you guys wear clothes whilst you code?

twitter: @docky
BenH
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2008, 10:37:37 AM »

Only underpants Gentleman

curby
Level 0

bacon grills

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 03:54:58 AM »

Name: Luke/bon

What I does: Coding and technical game design.  I can write XNA(C#) and Directx(C++), but could probably transfer to other C++ based libraries fairly quickly.  Worked predominantly in 2D but have some experience in 3D.

Some of the things I worked on: Planet Panic! an entrant in the Dare to be Digital competition, as well as a few other projects that have yet to see the light of day.

What I want out of TIGjam:  To network, join or start some projects with some enthusiastic and talented people.  Generally have a good laugh and make something cool by the end of it.

Prefered type of alcohol:  Free alcohol.  Grin

Desirous of accommodation:  I'm staying at a mates in Holborn, but tbh might stay over in the office one of the nights as I tend to work better at night.

If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?: A cat.  They've got it so easy.

Favourite snack whilst working I'm quite partial to the occasional mince pie when it gets close to Christmas.  Preferably with a healthy dollop of brandy cream. Kiss  Otherwise a Boost bar keeps me on that precarious sugar high.

curby: Twitter

beatnik:  Plain Sight
Corpus
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 08:26:48 AM »

Ah, you're the chap with the extravagant surname. Look forward to seeing you there Well, hello there!
Mightypea
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 08:55:20 AM »

Just posting to tell you guys I'm definitely able to offer two people a comfortable place to sleep. No need to bring an air bed or sleeping bag, it's all taken care of.
pm or email me to save yourself a spot! I live around the corner from Haowan, so if to many people wanted to stay there, I'll take the err.. leftovers.

I might stay at the office on one of the nights, as I do work best at night as well, but that's still up for debate.

Alex May
...is probably drunk right now.
Level 10

hen hao wan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 01:08:45 PM »

Ah excellent. I have five on my list so maybe they can fight for two relatively comfortable places round at yours :D

Titch
Level 3

Cautiously Pragmatic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 04:19:11 PM »

Name: Duncan Saunders (aka Duncan Von Saunders the 3rd, to anyone who will buy it)

What I does: Design usually involving scribbling pages of notes on bits of paper and then translating it back into a computer. My main strength in programing/scripting is Action Script 2.0/3.0 although I've done some C#, LUA and Unreal Script too. I also push Pixel around like a crazy man and do a bit of 3D modeling too. I tend to make a habit of learning new skills in order to start new projects. Like C++/Allegro...oh you minx you.

Some of the things I worked on
: Gun-Fu a flash entrant for this years Golden Joystick awards. I also worked on an Unreal three player only, total conversion mod at school that was soul destroying.

What I want out of TIGjam
:  Meet some awesome people on the indy scene. Hopefully sharing some of my skills and learning a trick or two. Perhaps make some cool games together.

Prefered type of alcohol:  I like Ale and some spirits, although not at the same time.

Desirous of accommodation:  Staying at a family members place in London. Although I'm a brown belt in the school of All-Night-No-Justu.

If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?: Ambiguous Puzuma

Favourite snack whilst working? This is a little strange but I've been healthy eating recently. I usually whip up a simple salad if I get hungry in the middle of the day. It's not very good picking at food though.

What are you listening to right now? I've got some crazy music from the Newgrounds Audio portal on.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic