Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:57:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkWe want YOU as our 2D artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: We want YOU as our 2D artist  (Read 866 times)
lachose1
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 06, 2013, 11:32:59 AM »

Hey there, it's been a long time since I logged on tigsource forums. But I am here to look for some help with my next projet!
My name is Hugo and I'm a indie game designer based in Montreal. Me and two other guys are currently working on a new small game in Microsoft XNA framework and we lost our 2D artist. I've been looking around the Internet for some artists, but they're pretty hard to find. We are currently working on our new game and would like to finish the game before september 2013 to publish it on Desura and maybe Steam (if we get lucky ).

The current source code of the game is available here : https://github.com/lachose1/zombiefactory , the game is basically a twin stick shooter where you play the role of a badass who has to get rid of a zombie factory by killing everything that's in it. You play with an Xbox 360 controller and use the left stick to move and the right one to shoot. We want to keep a retro style to the game, that's why we're looking for a pixel artist. The team is actually composed of 2 programmers and 1 sound designer so we need someone like YOU!

To prove that we are a serious team, I can show you a small game we've developed last year in under 3 days. The goal was to create a small parody of an event that was occurring at that time in the news. The game was developed in flash and is available here : http://bigtreestudios.org/games/angrygrevistes.html

We currently have 2 programmers (including me) and 1 sound designer and would split the possible profits evenly between the members.

If you're interested, PM me on the forums or email me at : [email protected]
Paind33r
Level 0

,jfjhftjgdtfdvfsjvfcdfgfcghfdvhvf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 09:47:44 PM »

I'm a 2D artist/animator and I would love to help you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic