Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 09:07:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid Work[WANTED][PROFIT-SHARE] C++ Programmer for 2D RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [WANTED][PROFIT-SHARE] C++ Programmer for 2D RPG  (Read 821 times)
BrandonSylver
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2013, 04:25:18 PM »

Hi, my name is Brandon Sylver and I am designing on a 2D, role-playing game. What I need is a programmer that is not in it entirely for the money, (although payment may be discussed down the line) and someone who is looking to have a little fun. I DO plan on selling the game, though and the programmer will receive a fair cut of that, don't worry. Smiley

Story-bits:

It's about a Samurai-in training from the isolated land of Kana. To complete his training, he must sail on a pilgrimage to a foreign land, and must only return once he's found something that proves his honor and worth as a Samurai. However, his trip is off to a rough start. The seas are savage and wreck his boat. Washing up on the shore, he is taken in by the mad doctor Walt and his companion Mabel.

Gameplay-wise, think Dragon Quest/Earthbound (MOTHER) with emphasis on exploration, fun, comedy, and dialogue. If anyone would like to get in contact with me, here is my info:

Email: [email protected]

If you'd like to see more art for the game, here is a wordpress I put up a while ago:

http://brandonsylver.wordpress.com/
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 09:37:34 AM by BrandonSylver » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic