Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411596 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 08:07:28 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for a collaborator to port my flash game to mobile
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a collaborator to port my flash game to mobile  (Read 1264 times)
B6ka
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 19, 2013, 06:26:22 AM »

Planning to port my game to mobile platform. Looking for a collaborator. No payment-share of profit.

http://bit.ly/Ya5hqW

http://bit.ly/WynEUE

Best,

Aqet Gamoushi
Game developer, cat-gun designer, alligator farmer
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:31:40 PM by Aqet Gamoushi » Logged

B6ka
Game developer, cat-gun enthusiast, alligator farmer
rundown
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »

You don't need to port anything really. Just rewrite some code for touchevents in air and you are all set.

B6ka
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 02:29:41 PM »

You don't need to port anything really. Just rewrite some code for touchevents in air and you are all set.

Yeah that, and also I do not have a phone to test it  Sad

B6ka
rundown
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 01:53:04 AM »

Yeah that, and also I do not have a phone to test it  Sad

Adobe flash pro has an emulator. You could always instal the trial to see bugs when it's done.

B6ka
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 04:36:52 AM »

@rundown Thank you for the suggestions. Well I could try that but besides just making into (say) ios application requires license, and some knowledge of the distribution on the market which I must confess I do not have. I am also very busy at the moment with my dissertation - I do this a hobby (as probably many people on this forum).  

That is why my offer here, which I will make more specific. If anybody is willing to make the game into a mobile game, and do the distribution tasks, I will be glad to take the person as an equal partner (50%) in any benefits and a coauthor. I see this as a free mobile game with some ads. My contribution is the game and a promise that I will be adding new levels and characters when I have some ideas.

B6ka
rundown
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 11:07:08 AM »

@rundown Thank you for the suggestions. Well I could try that but besides just making into (say) ios application requires license, and some knowledge of the distribution on the market which I must confess I do not have. I am also very busy at the moment with my dissertation - I do this a hobby (as probably many people on this forum).  

That is why my offer here, which I will make more specific. If anybody is willing to make the game into a mobile game, and do the distribution tasks, I will be glad to take the person as an equal partner (50%) in any benefits and a coauthor. I see this as a free mobile game with some ads. My contribution is the game and a promise that I will be adding new levels and characters when I have some ideas.

Well I actually came from the same position where you are now. The license to be enrolled in the "apple developer program" isn't that mutch of a big deal. Just pay and you can make a provisioning profile and certificates. Wich you don't even need during developing unless you want to test on a device. I think you are giving away to mutch for just some minor changes to your code. Heck if you even used MouseEvents it would still work on iOS.
I could take a look for you if you want to.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic