Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

 
Advanced search

1401995 Posts in 68021 Topics- by 61601 Members - Latest Member: RuneKingThor

August 08, 2022, 11:02:33 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsTIGS Graphical Adventure Ep.2 - Save the world! (again)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: TIGS Graphical Adventure Ep.2 - Save the world! (again)  (Read 31148 times)
battlerager
Level 10
*****


I resent that statement.


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »

throw clock at window
Logged
Rory
Level 4
****



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 06:05:32 PM »

>rifle through backpack in search of important plot device
Logged
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10
*****


3D models are the best


View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 06:55:14 PM »

> look outside to find Bill Gates climbing the building.
Logged

cyber95
Level 5
*****


The Computer is your friend.


View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 08:50:34 PM »

>Go outside and lay in front of bulldozer
Logged

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2008, 09:51:29 PM »

clean privates with tongue, then leave the room.
Logged

Valter
Level 10
*****


kekekekeke


View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 02:48:01 AM »

>seppuku
Logged
KennEH!
Level 10
*****


"What, me worry!?!"


View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 03:42:47 AM »

>Grab yer gun and set a blaze to those who dare disturb your beauty sleep.
Logged

Madness takes its toll please have exact change.
Melly
Level 10
*****


This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?


View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 04:53:14 PM »

> Rifle through backpack in search of important plot device



You quickly go to your backpack (avoiding glass shards on the way) in order to look for something that will help in this situation.

Inside your (unequiped) backpack you find:

- Jerb, your pet chinchila. He likes sleeping in one of the compartments. He's still asleep.

- Sammich.

- A strange looking orb (you found it on the sidewalk one day). You like to stare at its magical swirling lights.

You're not sure which of those items would be useful right now.

> Why on earth do I look like a cat?

Good question. You're pretty sure you were born this way, maybe due to the desires of the higher being that designed this world. It's good during winters at least.

> Look outside and find Bill Gates climbing the building



Only one person would be capable of this, you think. Indeed, Bill Gates must be the cause of this mess! After sweeping the glass to the side a bit with the fallen piece of the shutters you open the window to look outside and face him.



You were right about the fact that there IS something climbing the building. It's not exactly Bill Gates, but a giant mythical dragon. You wonder if it also has a multibillion software enterprise.





It thrusts its claw right through your room's wall grabbing you, holding you in front of itself 20 floors above the ground. It's a bit of an awkward and unsettling situation.

> NEXT
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 07:06:32 PM by Melly » Logged

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 04:56:43 PM »

feed dragon sammich in hopes of satisfying its potentially existent appetite.
Logged

Rory
Level 4
****



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »

feed dragon chinchilla in hopes of satisfying its potentially existent appetite.
Logged
battlerager
Level 10
*****


I resent that statement.


View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 05:03:08 PM »

Engage in epic staredown with dragon
Logged
Gnarf
Guest
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 05:08:02 PM »

> count on being cute

( Kiss )
Logged
KennEH!
Level 10
*****


"What, me worry!?!"


View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 05:16:36 PM »

Get yiffy on his ass. :D
Logged

Madness takes its toll please have exact change.
Cerogravian
Level 2
**


Working As Designed


View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 05:54:29 PM »

Bite off own tail to escape clutches of obviously chivalrous dragon.
Logged
Soulliard
Level 10
*****


The artist formerly known as Nightshade


View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 07:59:26 PM »

feed dragon orb in hopes of satisfying its potentially existent appetite.
Logged

Fifth
Level 10
*****



View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 08:26:44 PM »

>Hold orb firmly in front of dragon and attempt to gain mastery over it
Logged
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10
*****


3D models are the best


View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2008, 08:53:40 PM »

Feed dragon Bill Gates magic ball in order to make it explode.
Logged

Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10
******


Arsenic for the Art Forum


View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2008, 09:06:44 PM »

> Feed Jerb the dragon.
Logged

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
andy wolff
Level 10
*****


-------


View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2008, 03:05:27 PM »

> Hissy fit; fall to ground; land on all fours; flee
Logged

Melly
Level 10
*****


This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?


View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2008, 07:05:24 PM »

> Feed dragon sammich/chinchilla/orb in hopes of satisfying its potentially existent appetite



Unfortunately you forgot to -equip- your backpack before being grabbed by the dragon. The items are still inside it in your now ruined bedroom. You hope it didn't disturb Jerb. He can be unbearable if you don't let him sleep at least 14 hours.

> Engage in epic staredown with dragon



You muster the best stare that you can. The dragon sees it as a challenge, and stares at you back.







30 minutes later it doesn't seem it'll get anywhere, until a bird lands on your head. You maintain your focus while the dragon gives it a glance, securing your victory. The dragon hangs his head in shame while you chase the bird away. You don't want poo on you right now.

After accepting defeat, the dragon speaks to you. He tells you that he came looking for a proud, brave warrior, but everybody he meets around here cry out scared and run away from him. You were the first to stand up to him, so you've earned his respect.



He says he comes from an alternate dimension under siege by the evil and powerful Masked Wizard. His brethren is all but extinct, and he desperately fled to this world in search of one that could wield a powerful artifact that could destroy the wizard.

Unfortunately, the wizard cursed him not to be able to speak the name or nature of this artifact. But he is certain it resides somewhere in the building you live in right now.

He asks your decision. Will you help him? He also mentions that after the Wizard is through with his world he'll certainly turn to yours, and one of the first things he does is abolish all chocolate and videogames.

> NEXT
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 06:51:47 PM by Melly » Logged

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic