Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 11:35:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkAustin Indie Game needs pixel artist(s)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Austin Indie Game needs pixel artist(s)  (Read 703 times)
mrdeeds
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2013, 03:10:20 PM »

Hi

I'll quickly say what you may or may not be looking for - we need pixel artists for a game we are making in Austin, Texas (physical presence not required, details below).

If I have your interest, good.
For starters, I already have a full team assembled, programmers, artists and sound artists, all competent and working for the game. I am business student at the University of Texas and I want to be a producer. What better way to prove that I am fit for the job than by doing the job I am going to be applying for? With the same rhetoric I enrolled my team. I don't have pay for them but I promised them all a fair share of the game sales (if we manage to sell it, but so far it is still the plan) which would apply for you too if you were to be interested.

All of our material is online in private areas so anyone can access, update, and keep track of what is being done at anytime, from anywhere. We have most of the current game down on paper but we only recently started real 'production'.

Remember though that this project is first and foremost a project to increase all of our experience with the industry and possibly our future jobs. Therefore, there is no budget (beyond a couple mandatory expenditures) and no 'required hours' or anything of the sort, but any contribution of time and effort will be matched with game sales revenue distribution and, as useless as that may be, letters of recommendations from team member vouching for your skill and professionalism.

If you'd like more information, we can talk about it privately. There's much more to be said.

([email protected])
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic