Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 07:38:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsApple Bin [Android]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Apple Bin [Android]  (Read 706 times)
Ruxar
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: March 27, 2013, 03:18:56 AM »

Apple Bin is a physics blastery puzzler type casual game. The title may have given it away but the object of the game is to get the apple in the bin!

History
The game was originally written in Silverlight for Windows Phone using the Farseer physics engine (Box2D port).

Now
For the last couple of months I've been porting the entire game to GameMaker which has been smooth sailing for the most part. I'm going to target an Android release initially, and fingers crossed I'm not to far away from that.

Future
After Android I'll start moving onto other platforms. HTML5 seems suited to the casual nature of the game and i plan to go to iOS at some stage although i don't know how that's going to go down Smiley

Has anyone had any experience releasing a mobile targeted game to say PC? Really not sure the best way to distribute it.

Trailer

Screens

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 11:55:35 PM by Ruxar » Logged

Ruxar
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 02:17:56 AM »

Apple Bin is out in the wild! It's a free game over at the Play Store, love to hear some feedback from the TIGSource gurus.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EscapeDevelopment.AppleBin

Ruxar
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 04:55:47 AM »

Working on a couple of new particle effects, using the Sparks particle editor for GameMaker.

http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=539511&hl=

Apple being destroyed:

End of level Stars

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic