Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 03:10:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDeadly Walkers: Zombie FPS (PC/Mac)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Deadly Walkers: Zombie FPS (PC/Mac)  (Read 3176 times)
Quarry
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2013, 09:57:34 AM »

You are not interacting with the users and just posting same images at different locations over and over again, I think I got my answer starsrift's question
dysotek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2013, 10:10:13 AM »

You are not interacting with the users and just posting same images at different locations over and over again, I think I got my answer starsrift's question

That isn't true, you can read my answers in this topic.
Mine is a devlog updated frequently e where I interact with the users, I don't understand why I receive these complaints.
I am wondering why you are watching and writing on this topic if you don't like it. Shrug

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 11:43:10 PM by dysotek » Logged
dysotek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2013, 05:37:54 AM »

Deadly Walkers is live on Kickstarter!

If you like our zombie FPS please support the crowdfunding campaign!
You can help us a lot also with tweets, FB share, ...
Thanks to all!!
Smiley
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:57:08 AM by dysotek » Logged
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2013, 05:51:03 AM »

Hey dude. The link you placed is broken. It gives me a 404 error.

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
dysotek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2013, 05:57:46 AM »

Hey dude. The link you placed is broken. It gives me a 404 error.

thanks! there was a " in the URL
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2013, 06:06:58 AM »

Can I give my impressions on the thing? When I look at it, I think, "oh, another zombie game." This has nothing that makes it better than left4dead, to me. Although you say you have a storyline, you don't show that in the kickstarter video. All you show is your (relatively bad-looking) gameplay. Try and show people more about your story, or have a cooler vid. All you do in the video is turn left and right, and shoot. There is only one weapon. This all seems rather lame. In essence, try to show what is different about yours. There are a million zombie games that all look the same as yours, some of them free? Why should I pay to play yours?

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
dysotek
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2013, 04:41:08 AM »

Can I give my impressions on the thing? When I look at it, I think, "oh, another zombie game." This has nothing that makes it better than left4dead, to me. Although you say you have a storyline, you don't show that in the kickstarter video. All you show is your (relatively bad-looking) gameplay. Try and show people more about your story, or have a cooler vid. All you do in the video is turn left and right, and shoot. There is only one weapon. This all seems rather lame. In essence, try to show what is different about yours. There are a million zombie games that all look the same as yours, some of them free? Why should I pay to play yours?

The trailer is just a pre-alpha of gameplay footage. We have to add a lot of features (NPCs, weapons, levels) and improve the quality of the graphics and gameplay.

Deadly Walkers is now available on Steam Greenlight!

Please vote up for our zombie game!
Thanks to all Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic