Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 07:43:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperDesignBased on the box art, design the game?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Author Topic: Based on the box art, design the game?  (Read 29929 times)
Ivan
Owl Country
Level 10

alright, let's see what we can see

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2008, 11:15:37 AM »

An X-Special-Games Down Syndrome skateboarding event goes terribly wrong when a flaw in the skate park's design launches all of the participants out of the skate park and into the streets. Zooming down the avenues, they must come to terms with this frightening new reality and make their way across town.

http://polycode.org/ - Free, cross-platform, open-source engine.
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2008, 11:27:21 AM »

Pupoulous is a versus game where one player assumes the role of a flying skeleton and the other assumes an old bearded man's severed head, encased in gelatious flying sperm, fighting to gain control of volcano castle, which works well as a sauna.

You play as the renowned scientist Dr Faggot, in his quest to surprise grab the most manly tight asses he can.

Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2008, 02:39:34 PM »

You play as Tony Hawk's younger, less fashion-conscious brother, Ethan Hawk. Whereas Tony devoted his life to the skateboard, however, you devoted yours to the chessboard. After a stunt goes awry, causing Tony's untimely demise, you feel that it is your duty to step into his shoes. Donning your tightest blue Lycra jumpsuit, you must learn to skate, not at a skate park, but at the place you are most at home in; a chess tournament (More specifically, in front of a giant chessboard)!

Seriously, despite the fact that it's the same version of the game as in my avatar, I have never seen this cover before. And it's kind of fantastic.

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
Snake
Pixelhead
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: November 13, 2008, 08:22:53 AM »

Everything is fine on the volcanic planet Redhead. Peace has ruled the tiny solar system for billions of years, that is, till the Brokkus arived! The Brokkus seeds have taken root in the planet's craters, creating immense pressure that will build till the planet explodes!

Desperate, planet Redhead has called out to it's guardian deity to save it from it's gruesome fate. Use your deity to remove the white brokkus from your planet before the pressure becomes too high. Large brokkus will spread their seeds around the planet, so you have to be quick! And what happens when the epedemic spreads to your neighboring planets? Can you avert the Incredible Crisis?!

FishyBoy
Level 7

Make like a tree and get the hell out of here

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 13, 2008, 08:48:11 AM »

Shocked

Tears of Joy
Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: November 13, 2008, 08:51:39 AM »

Snake... if this competition happens, you'll make that game, right?  Kiss

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: November 13, 2008, 01:30:43 PM »

It's like The Little Prince meets the cover of Incredible Crisis.
 Tears of Joy

Bree
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2008, 01:57:51 PM »

It's like The Little Prince meets the cover of Incredible Crisis.
 Tears of Joy

Super Incredible Galaxy Crisis!
Snake
Pixelhead
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: November 14, 2008, 03:04:23 PM »

Snake... if this competition happens, you'll make that game, right?  Kiss

Maybe. I'd have to magically learn 3d programming of course. Magic, or I accuire a minion to do my programming bidding.

I wasn't aware there was a severe shortage of Supermario Galaxy games mixed with Supermario bros. 2 mechanics. Though, the idea of pulling broccoli out of people's ears sounds strangely appealing... Undecided

Loren Schmidt
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: November 14, 2008, 06:06:41 PM »

Shower time was never so difficult! Play as the faithful saurian cosmonaut DREXOR as you defend the Magic Sparkly Shower Curtain against endless waves of blind luchadors with swords.
increpare
« Reply #150 on: November 14, 2008, 08:14:21 PM »

magic carpet 2 anyone?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic