Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:27:07 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for co-programmer to assist me in a top-down game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for co-programmer to assist me in a top-down game.  (Read 765 times)
BattleBeard
Level 6

please touch me

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2013, 05:18:09 PM »

Hey, if you're interested, hit me up through email (or tig message me, if you don't like emailing). [email protected]

Anyways, I'm working on a topdown shooter. Need a programmer to help. Mostly everything else is covered. I need to get the engine done before I begin to implement what I have, however, and I'm having trouble with it alone. If you're experienced in Javascript or C# (preferably C#) then don't be afraid to message me on this ordeal. We can get on the details.

Gentleman
wccrawford
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 02:46:27 AM »

Are you saying you already have the art?  Or are you saying that you want an engine before you start to make the art?

It's going to be a *lot* easier to attract a programmer if you've already got the art done.  See, the problem is that *so* many people swear they'll complete the art, but never do.  I'm waiting on art from 2 different people right now, and I've been *very* picky about who I work with.  A few others completely failed to get me anything and I dropped them.  So far, there has been 1 game prototype collaboration that was successful for me, and I ended up not liking the game.  (Which I knew was a possibility when I started.)

My point is that you need to show that you've got your end covered if you want to attract others.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic