Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 12:23:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsWriter looking to write, obviously.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Writer looking to write, obviously.  (Read 884 times)
mostunfurrowed
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2013, 07:39:34 AM »

Hello all,

My name's Jordan Garland and I'm one of those 'orrible freelance games journalists. At the moment I'm the turnip responsible for Loaded magazine's entire games section and have been recently thinking more and more about getting involved with the other, purer and less Doritos-fuelled side of games, indie.

Whilst professionally writing about games I've also formally studied script and screenwriting as the focus of my Media Production Degree, whilst not really counting for that much, I know my Propp from my elbow.

Basically I'm seeking to contribute to game scripts in any way possible, be it anywhere from concept to completion, writing entire scripts to merely editing and skimming someone else's scribblings. If it's a game with words, I'd like to help.

Cheers!
motorsep
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 09:54:39 AM »

Have you written any scripts / stories for games? If you have any fiction stories written, could you pm me links, so I could read them ? Thanks.

Kot-in-Action Creative Artel
@motorsep
@phaeton_game
website
YouTube
KoeWaffle
Level 0

While(waffles){hunger=0;};

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 09:14:44 AM »

Good afternoon,

As said above, it would be great if you could link to some of your work that you'd like us to see. Articles, drafts, anything that would provide us a sketch of your capabillities  Smiley

If (hunger >=1 && !(waffles)){waffles=true;};
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic