Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411492 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 04:43:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkI'm searching a pixel-artist!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I'm searching a pixel-artist!  (Read 1064 times)
pl1x
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2013, 05:41:35 AM »

Hey my name is Marcel and I'm an independent game developer! I'm searching a pixel-artist for my game! I'm only a programmer who have to plan of art and something like that! The game is a 2D platformer with some weapons! So, if you're a pixel-artist here is a bit of the story. The story of the game is not fully build out right now!

Story: Pixore is a 20 years old guy who lives in a city. His job is to find news. So he’s a news reporter! At one day someone say him that on the farm that is a bit outside of the city is a lab that do test with dark matter! Pixore want to save his city and want to know whats going on there. He grab his gear, a weapon and a camera! Now it begins.

Dooxter the guy who started this tests and want to destroy the whole world is a little bit crazy. Monsters from other planets come to Pixore and want to kill him. Pixore run in the first shop and buy protection from this monsters! Now he can start this adventure!

That was a bit of the story. The game will be a PC and console game! I'm programming with XNA game studios for the Xbox 360! So we can release as Xbox game and a PC game! That is cool! I don't have any money right now, so I can't pay you something! But when we sell the game you will get money. How much, we can see it when we have some money. I think yet is not the moment to talk about that! Write me a PM or in this thread! If you want we can talk on Skype (ask for the name) or TeamSpeak (ask for the IP)! I hope there is someone who want to work with me!

Contact
EMail: [email protected]

Cheers!
-M
(Marcel Plix, PLIXITION)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 10:08:31 AM by PLIXITION » Logged

\"At the end of the day, having a great game. That\'s all that matters!\" - Emil Pagliarulo
pl1x
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 07:26:40 AM »

#push

\"At the end of the day, having a great game. That\'s all that matters!\" - Emil Pagliarulo
pl1x
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 10:07:40 AM »

Is there no pixel-artist that want work with me?

ink.inc
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 10:11:17 AM »

1. what have you made in the past; are you a reliable programmer
2. do you have a prototype up and running
3. why should a pixel artist work for you for free; what in particular is so special about this game
pl1x
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 10:26:07 AM »

1. what have you made in the past; are you a reliable programmer
2. do you have a prototype up and running
3. why should a pixel artist work for you for free; what in particular is so special about this game

1. I've not done at the point right now! Only a few crappy prototype games, that I've deleted from my HD! I'm coding since 4 years HTML/PHP/CSS and since 2 years with C#! I know some basics in SFML/C++ too!

2. Working on it right now! Prototype running only on Xbox (XNA/App Hub). But I can port it and upload it if you want, when it's playable!

3. I would pay! I would. But I can't. I'm a student! I can not pay something right now! But when I start a company, I could pay something, when we sell the game!

Cheers!
-M
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 10:32:50 AM by PLIXITION » Logged

Miguelito
Level 4

makes graphics

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 11:06:36 AM »

Well in your case your second point isn't a nice-to-have, it's a must!

(← new art twitter)
pl1x
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 12:46:06 PM »

I'm closing the thread at this point! :D

Thanks for the great help! I'm create a thread in FEEDBACK, where I post updates and stuff like that!

So, when I've a prototype and all things like that, I gonna start a new thread here! Maybe in the "paid work" section! (:

Cheers!
-M

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic