Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411471 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 09:29:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsCommonplace Book90 Anencephalous or brainless monster who survives and attains prodigious size.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 90 Anencephalous or brainless monster who survives and attains prodigious size.  (Read 2733 times)
mrfredman
Level 4

off on an adventure

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2008, 07:39:23 PM »

So first off, I just got inspired and had an idea, I have no idea if it will actually happen, but I have ideas on the mind and I need to get them down somewhere.

I chose:
90    Anencephalous or brainless monster who survives and attains prodigious size.

I was thinking of doing something very simple and possibly similar to You Have to Burn the Rope. The whole game would just be one boss battle. The player would start out on the left and have two attacks, a melee and a long range (I was thinking a spear or javelin) attack. The boss starts really small, smaller than the player, and every time you attack him he grows a bit. As he grows he gets different attacks, and you have to keep attacking him until he grows to big to fit in the room, at which point he gets crushed and dies, cause he can't keep growing.

I figured I could get it done in two weeks because its not very complex, but now that we have a month, it might seem a bit puny compared to others. I think I'll start messing around and making some boss and player sprites, we'll see what happens...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic