Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:01:28 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid Workboardgame coder wanted profit share
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: boardgame coder wanted profit share  (Read 1171 times)
Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2013, 11:06:21 PM »

I'm not going to mince words; I've created the most amazing mechanics of any boardgame ever, and I met a guy who is an insane genius ideabox of alien historical dystopias with ancient all-powerful relics tossed into the mix, and essentially we'd like someone to create an online version of what we've devved that could eventually be hosted for personal use during playtesting. The job pays 10% final net profit. This is speculative work for a profit share. If you can't afford the time or it's too difficult at that price, contact me anyway, but I doubt we can budge much, as we still need investors to also pitch in for the prototype. Ideally the game will become monetized as a way to spread awareness of the board game kickstarter. Here's a link to the devlogs, have a look!

Ideally it would function somewhat similar to this:

candies.aniwey.net/index.php

Or like the old Dominion servers, if you remember those.

Knowing nothing at all about programming, I would appreciate any advice anyone can give on the types of programmers we should be looking for as well.

Contact us. [email protected]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:59:55 AM by Guildenstern » Logged
wccrawford
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 03:52:14 AM »

Email sent.
Guildenstern
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 01:02:23 PM »

wccrawford has assured me that he can handle this job, and so I'd like to thank all the applicants and for now close this thread to new ones. Thanks! Good luck game makers!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic