Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 11:07:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs System FRONT
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: System FRONT  (Read 865 times)
SystemNetworks
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2013, 01:59:04 AM »

Hi, I'm quite old to this forums but I really want to show you my game. It has been about 9 months old, I have not been posting videos in You Tube. I'm a 12 year old developer (Don't make fun please... I'm trying my best to develop my goal!) and I really love sic-fi. The game is about fighting a fast-paced game. The video

(I recommend you don't watch it as it is not related to the new one) is old and it is not related to the new re-designed game. It is more simple now by just pressing buttons.

If you know FTL (Faster than Light), then the game is half the same but this game focuses more on fast-paced than strategy. I'm posting videos every Quarter now(Except the last quarter) I am not good at art but if you like art contact me: [email protected]

If you want to see the Latest photos, more infos and news go here: (Make sure you go to the one which says HOT!)
[INFO]
Title: System FRONT

Description:
System FRONT is a 2D Top-Down sci-fi shooter more like FTL but no crews to control. The game focuses more on fast paced than tactical. You are in the middle of nowhere in space, forgotten
by your republic, you sought to roam freely, you may choose to Survive the hoard of Bandits or aliens! There is a wide-range of weapons and ship with different characteristics. Choose your
ship well for the war to come.

[Development]
Current  Version: 17

Next Update with Picture: 30 April 2013(17.0)
Next Update with Video + Picture + Full Update + Download: 29 June 2013

Next Major Update: 25 December 2013
Expected Release: Q4 2014 , Q2 2015

[DOWNLOADS]

[Go to Space Sim Central: Link Above]

[UPDATES]

[Go to Space Sim Central: Link Above]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:23:19 AM by SystemNetworks » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic