Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:24:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkArtist needed for Touhou-like shmup
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist needed for Touhou-like shmup  (Read 893 times)
Michard
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2013, 01:49:26 PM »

Hello everybody,

I'm currently working on a 2d vertical shooter, very similar to the Touhou Project games. The team consists of a programmer (me) and a musician. The game's turning out quite well, but it totally lacks good graphics, several levels are already ready to be playable, they just need minor gameplay adjustments, but the mechanics are all there. The ideal artist I'm looking needs the following abilities:
-Ability to draw anime-styled characters (aged about from 20-25 up to 50 years)
-Ability to realize backgrounds (both "actual" backgrounds and abstract ones)
-A bit of pixel-drawing skills, needed to work on littler elements (e.g. bullets, explosions or icons)
The game is being developed on Windows, but I'm planning to release it for Mac and Linux too, after it is finished.
If you happen to be interested, contact me, preferably with a link to your previous works. I can also send you a demo version, with no music and placeholder graphics, if you want to take a look at it before making a decision. The game will be released for free, but my website (once I get it) will show a donation button, and I'm totally OK with an equal sharing of the eventual donations.

Let me know! Wink
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic